GETTING YOUR SON LOOKED AT BY COLLEGES

He goes to almost every camp possible. He went to I think 7 last year. He is a very hard working kid.

Let me ask you a question. Is your boys name in my Murphy Fair book? I garuntee you these SEC coaches look in Murphys book to read about these boys. How fast can he run the fifty yard dash in? Is he real strong?

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The best way to get on the college radar is to join an organization like NPA, if interested I can provide a number to get started. Plus one day camps this June can get em a look.

You are full of mess. I garuntee you if the coach is at the top of Murphys pole and the boy is in Murphys book the SEC coaches will notice him. Look at all the boys that Quarles man and Rankin man have got in the SEC. They were all in my Murphy Fair book and they were always on top of Murphys pole. You think im joking but im not.

Edited by Roy Dillard

You are full of mess. I garuntee you if the coach is at the top of Murphys pole and the boy is in Murphys book the SEC coaches will notice him. Look at all the boys that Quarles man and Rankin man have got in the SEC. They were all in my Murphy Fair book and they were always on top of Murphys pole. You think im joking but im not.

Let's be honest. Not all players are SEC quality. What we have though are kids that love the game and want to keep playing at the next level. If a kid wants to play at the next level there is somewhere for him. He just has to get himself in front of coaches. Camps and multimedia are the two best methods of accomplishing this.

Let's be honest. Not all players are SEC quality. What we have though are kids that love the game and want to keep playing at the next level. If a kid wants to play at the next level there is somewhere for him. He just has to get himself in front of coaches. Camps and multimedia are the two best methods of accomplishing this.

Agreed!  he needs to be exposed!  help him work out his Hudl highlights.  Get into all the camps he can make!   

I garuntee you the first thing a boy has to do is get listed in my Murphy Fair book. These SEC coaches read Murphys book and see who is on the front cover. That Jones man always gets two or three boys each year off of Murphys front cover. Murphy gives these SEC coaches a copy of his book so they can read about these boys. You think im joking but im not.

Edited by Roy Dillard

WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO GET YOUR SON LOOKED AT BY COLLEGES. HE IS GOING TO BE A SENIOR NEXT IN THE 2017 SEASON AND HE IS SOMETHING LIKE 5 FOOT 11 PLAYS ON THE OFFENSE AND DEFENSE LINE. BENCHES 375 SQUATS OVER 500 POWER CLEANS LIKE 275. I WOULD LOVE SOME POINTER'S. ANYTHING YALL HAVE WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECATED.

Have the high school coach 

WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO GET YOUR SON LOOKED AT BY COLLEGES. HE IS GOING TO BE A SENIOR NEXT IN THE 2017 SEASON AND HE IS SOMETHING LIKE 5 FOOT 11 PLAYS ON THE OFFENSE AND DEFENSE LINE. BENCHES 375 SQUATS OVER 500 POWER CLEANS LIKE 275. I WOULD LOVE SOME POINTER'S. ANYTHING YALL HAVE WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECATED.

Have his high school coach contact schools with an email. Good players are already know about by d1 schools and most d1AA. All others can find their opportunity and d2 ,d3 , and naia schools. Not many kids are missed by larger schools so if not contacted already probably not going to happen. Plenty of other schools that play good football that kids can play. 

I garuntee you the first thing a boy has to do is get listed in my Murphy Fair book. These SEC coaches read Murphys book and see who is on the front cover. That Jones man always gets two or three boys each year off of Murphys front cover. Murphy gives these SEC coaches a copy of his book so they can read about these boys. You think im joking but im not.

You quoted me and obviously didn't read it. SMH.

get with that Coach Fant feller at ND.....he nose and hobnobbin with lots of them coaches on that post HS level......he got offers and commits of 16 of his on the next level in last 3 years.....that ant even countin the other young men at other local HS he help get offers.....he even help that Catholic North school get some boy a visit

u gotta have a coach that ant lazy and wants really good chances for these kids after HS.... betcha Fant and his helper coaches traveled like over 10,000 miles in the last 3 years with them FB palyers in the cars to camps

Booger just sayin  :mrgreen:

Edited by Booger

Have the high school coach

Have his high school coach contact schools with an email. Good players are already know about by d1 schools and most d1AA. All others can find their opportunity and d2 ,d3 , and naia schools. Not many kids are missed by larger schools so if not contacted already probably not going to happen. Plenty of other schools that play good football that kids can play.

I agree with this. But the responsibility of contacting college coaches can't rest solely on the high school coach. The player and his family must play a huge role in making contacts.

I agree with this. But the responsibility of contacting college coaches can't rest solely on the high school coach. The player and his family must play a huge role in making contacts.

Making contact is okay, just know that college coach is going to contact HS coach also. College coach wants to know other things also. Never seen a bad highlight tape.  Most small colleges will have between 150 and 200 kids on football team and probably 65 play during the year.  Most smaller schools it is more about  Kids in school than playing on the field. All about more tuitions.

Edited by powercat

Making contact is okay, just know that college coach is going to contact HS coach also. College coach wants to know other things also. Never seen a bad highlight tape. Most small colleges will have between 150 and 200 kids on football team and probably 65 play during the year. Most smaller schools it is more about Kids in school than playing on the field. All about more tuitions.

I agree. However, unless the player is a

stud that everyone knows about the initial contact will have to come from the player side. Plus, the player is not limited as to when he can contact a college coach (not true in reverse).

Edited by fallguy17