Anybody see any UT coaches at the tournament?

IrishBBall

If they weren't there they aren't doing their job.  I remember going to State Tourney in 2002 and 2003 and seeing Buzz Peterson there. In 2005 when Willie Kemp and Wayne Chism were playing for Bolivar I saw John Caliperi(Memphis coach then) and Kevin Stallings. In 1996 I saw Kevin Oneill there when CJ Black,Tony Harris and Marquis Mayben were playing. Oneill made an impression on me that day. He was everywhere shaking hands like a politician. He made sure Tony Harris saw him. When Tony Harris Memphis East team was coming out of the tunnel Kevin Oneill was standing there making sure Tony Harris saw him.

Barnes is from NC and he has always recruited the Carolinas well, even at Texas.

I believe he had 3 freshman from NC commit after he took the job. The two TN-native freshman Bone & Bowden were committed prior to Barnes accepting the job. 

Not sure why there were not more colleges visible considering Memphis East is loaded, Southwind had a few, Oakland I think has a few younger guys with looks, OR's athleticism and so on. 

Barnes is from NC and he has always recruited the Carolinas well, even at Texas.

I believe he had 3 freshman from NC commit after he took the job. The two TN-native freshman Bone & Bowden were committed prior to Barnes accepting the job. 

Not sure why there were not more colleges visible considering Memphis East is loaded, Southwind had a few, Oakland I think has a few younger guys with looks, OR's athleticism and so on. 

Bone and Bowden weren't committed prior to Barnes coming to UT.