Why login?

• It's free
  • Participate in the discussions
  • Contribute schedules, rosters and scores
  • Hide the advertising on the message boards by becoming a Plus member
  • Welcome to CoachT.com!

You can't become a part of our great high school sports community without logging in!

Regular visitors will tell you: they love keeping up with teams outside their own area. That only happens when we share information here on CoachT.com!

Don't have an account? It only takes a second to create one, and it's even easier with a Facebook or Twitter account!
    Photo

Christian Brother coach search

• Please log in to reply
    7 replies to this topic

#1 heartbreakkid

heartbreakkid

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 98 posts

Posted 4 weeks ago

any news on who has applied 

#2 TD2

TD2

Trainer

• Members
    • 182 posts

Posted 4 weeks ago

I can't remember his name, but I heard that the guy that retired from Germantown HS a couple of years ago was taking it over for a few years.  They said he was only 60 but could draw a pension and then coach private school.  I think GP West did that too.

#3 PaulSimpson

PaulSimpson

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 45 posts

Posted 4 weeks ago

I can't remember his name, but I heard that the guy that retired from Germantown HS a couple of years ago was taking it over for a few years.  They said he was only 60 but could draw a pension and then coach private school.  I think GP West did that too.

No. The former coach you are talking about is Tony Bradley. He now lives in Arkansas, about 2 hours from Memphis. He is not coming back.

#4 cbg

cbg

Record Holder

• Members
    • 4,069 posts

Posted 4 weeks ago

What about CBHS assistant coach John Michael Simpson or CBHS alum and current Arlington head coach Jonathan Simpson?

#5 FRHSIrishVol

FRHSIrishVol

Trainer

• Members
    • 155 posts

Posted 4 weeks ago

What about John Michael Simpson?

#6 TD2

TD2

Trainer

• Members
    • 182 posts

Posted 4 weeks ago

I heard that John Michael Simpson is the grandson of FRHS current head coach Pat Simpson.  JM will become the head coach in 2018 when Coach Pat becomes the Ryan AD at Ryan. 

#7 MemphisTiger14

MemphisTiger14

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 22 posts

Posted 3 weeks ago

I heard that John Michael Simpson is the grandson of FRHS current head coach Pat Simpson.  JM will become the head coach in 2018 when Coach Pat becomes the Ryan AD at Ryan. 

I haven't heard anything about Jonathan Simpson being in the mix. My money says he will be back at Arlington next season. Also, JM Simpson is Pat's nephew. His dad Frank is the coach at MBA. 

#8 MemphisTiger14

MemphisTiger14

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 22 posts

Posted 3 weeks ago

Why hasn't Rusty Morris' name been brought up? Wasn't he the associate HC under Coach Lewis?

Spirit Style Chooser: