5. Adamsville Cardinals

6. Columbia Academy Bulldogs

7. Marion County Warriors

8. Forrest Rockets

9. Hampton Bulldogs

10. Mitchell Tigers

Article has team capsule for top 10 :

http://tnhighschoolfootball.com/donovan-stewarts-class-2a-spring-top-10/

although they will be very competitive! Waverly has to rebuild the defense almost completely.   offense has been bitten with the injury bug at least thru this spring.   im hoping they will go all the way but i believe this will be a rebuild year esp after losing 9 starters on defense

Really? UC is in the pre-season top spot? I don't want that kind of ranking starting the season. I would prefer somewhere in the middle of the pack and then fight our way up. Oh well. Looks like we are going to have to fight to stay on top instead. I think that's harder to do. Go Tornadoes

Really? UC is in the pre-season top spot? I don't want that kind of ranking starting the season. I would prefer somewhere in the middle of the pack and then fight our way up. Oh well. Looks like we are going to have to fight to stay on top instead. I think that's harder to do. Go Tornadoes

I never like being ranked like that! To much of a target on your back! I would prefer an honorable mention!! lol This region is the toughest in the state IMO! Someone is going to have to beat a team twice I believe to make it very far!! Hard thing to do if everyone can stay healthy!! Don't let BigEd fool you! TCA will be good this year too!! 

I am confident that Region 7 will have at least 5 teams with a winning record this season. That means a good football team is going to be left out come

playoff time. That's too bad because that 5th place team would lay waste to

several teams that will make the from weaker regions. JMO.

Can we just skip the summer and get straight into mid August?

I am confident that Region 7 will have at least 5 teams with a winning record this season. That means a good football team is going to be left out come

Top region in TN as far as 2A teams. Will definitely be fun to watch.

Who's your 5th team?

Region 7 teams will be black and blue going into the playoffs. We will definitely beat up on each other. Every region game will be a big game

Back in the last couple of years of the 5 class system region 7-2A was considered the black and blue division then as well. Milan, Huntingdung, Westview, Trenton, USJ, JCS, Dresden and Humboldt. Some wars happened back then!!