Donovan Stewart's Class 2A Spring Top 10

Southtowner

I seriously believe Lewis County should be in this topic for a top 10. But that's ok they will show yall up this year.

In the last ten years Lewis County has made it past the first round (top 32) five times and the second round (top 16) one time.  This could be the year though!

I seriously believe Lewis County should be in this topic for a top 10. But that's ok they will show yall up this year.

IT'S waaaay to early to be talking about showing people up. Given the history you would probably be better off just holding back a little bit. We shall see.

I never like being ranked like that! To much of a target on your back! I would prefer an honorable mention!! lol This region is the toughest in the state IMO! Someone is going to have to beat a team twice I believe to make it very far!! Hard thing to do if everyone can stay healthy!! Don't let BigEd fool you! TCA will be good this year too!!

man you know we are just a bunch of one legged guys looking for a butt kicking contest. We just hope to stay on the field with all you big boys in region 7

• 2 weeks later...

Spring is in the air. Where is all of the talk for the 2a studs. Come on Adamsville, union city, Trenton, Mitchell, Marion county. Let's here it. How is the spring going? What's expected? Let's hear it. Enquiring minds want to know. What's everyone in store for next year facing you guys. 🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳

Edited by BigEdMo

Spring is in the air. Where is all of the talk for the 2a studs. Come on Adamsville, union city, Trenton, Mitchell, Marion county. Let's here it. How is the spring going? What's expected? Let's hear it. Enquiring minds want to know. What's everyone in store for next year facing you guys. 🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳

Marion will have an experienced secondary and backs. Fullback depth may be a concern. Biggest concern will be their lineplay. If the lines are serviceable, Marion will be a contender again this year.

Big Ed, the internet must be broken down in Adamsville. The folks from The Ville are never this silent.

I also heard that you were going to quit your job and move to Knoxville but you could not sell your house🤣