Best High School Baseball Field in State

Volsrule3

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GCA does have a very nice facility although I wish the 3rd base dugout was pushed back.  I'm kind of partial to Jefferson County's field.

100% right on the dugout, but there's no room to move it. One of these days, one of our coaches or players is going to get smoked! But, hey, we played games last night, and we had a 2nd game scheduled at Farragut later in the evening that got cancelled. Turf wins again!

Haven't seen anything as nice as Mt. Juliet. Athletic facility looks like a small college. Everybody that plays there gives top notch comments. Lots of nice fields across the state but for a public high school, this one is hard to beat. Great indoor facility, turf and infield is always immaculately prepared. Brick from dug out to dug out. A huge back stop. Seat backs in the stands Lots of care put into the entire place.

Oakland and Riverdale both have Grade A facilities. I would put Blackman at an A-, but they've come a long way since the school is not at old as the others. Siegel with their 50-60 man roster (28 in 2018 class along) is very average. They are certainly not putting the money into facilities. 

Also Middle Tennessee Christian (MTCS) has a nice facility for a small private 1A school.