Why login?

• It's free
  • Participate in the discussions
  • Contribute schedules, rosters and scores
  • Hide the advertising on the message boards by becoming a Plus member
  • Welcome to CoachT.com!

You can't become a part of our great high school sports community without logging in!

Regular visitors will tell you: they love keeping up with teams outside their own area. That only happens when we share information here on CoachT.com!

Don't have an account? It only takes a second to create one, and it's even easier with a Facebook or Twitter account!
    Photo

Best of the Best Duals

• Please log in to reply
    37 replies to this topic

#1 WrestlingGod

WrestlingGod

Medalist

• Members
    • 1,531 posts

Posted 2 weeks ago

This Saturday at Summit we're hosting the Best of the Best Duals. Freestyle and Greco. Anybody care to post full line ups below? Get some kind of discussion going?

"Wrestling will show you who you are, and make you who you want to be..." Mike Krause

THE WrestlingGod OORAHH!

#2 KingGreene

KingGreene

Competitor

• Members
    • 385 posts

Posted 2 weeks ago

BEast is pretty stacked top to bottom! Going to be a hard team to beat! Chatt team will carry a couple high school AAs up there who will no doubt win every match but their entire team won't be full of all studs as we usually expect from Chatt (Apparently they've been hit by the Prom bug).

Haven't seen the North or West team lineup yet, but West could also have an AA or two on their team. Depending on where those AA kids weigh in, there could be some epic matches up top!... I will not post the lineups I've seen. I'll let the coaches decide if they want to make those lineups public before Saturday.

This group of coaches have really done a great job to rejuvenate this great event! I'm so glad it's back and as competitive as ever. It is such a great opportunity to see a lot of the best of TN wrestle each other in styles most are not seasoned in. A lot of times you see matches going opposite of the way you would expect them to go in a folkstyle setting, which makes the dual matches even more exciting!

Thanks to Bowers, Bosken, Ben Smith, G House, Isbell, and Harrison for making this event a priority! And thanks to Pete Miller and all of the Summit crew for hosting it! It's great to see Freestyle and Greco still alive in the state of Tennessee! My kids love this event and look forward to being a part of it again this weekend.

#3 Sommers

Sommers

Most Valuable Player

• Members
    • 6,075 posts

Posted 2 weeks ago

This is the kind of off​ season activity that wins the state, and with a little more with Prep Nationals, VA beech, Fargo and Super 32 toward the fall,,,, much more hardware could come.
    Enjoy the Journey - one foot ahead of the other

#4 mat73557

mat73557

Competitor

• Members
    • 460 posts

Posted 2 weeks ago

Seeing the lineups may create more interest from wrestling fans in the area.  Just saying...

#5 nshirleyKHS

nshirleyKHS

Camper

• Members
    • 6 posts

Posted 2 weeks ago

Team Memphis (West TN)

77 - 

84 - 

88 - 

91 - Henry Tate

94 - 

98 - Dayne Dalrymple and Aiden Nettleton

100 - 

106 - Keegan Schulz

113 - Gabe O'Callaghan and Kolin Koss

120 - Andrew Artilles and Eli Bryant

126 - Evan Anthony and Matthew Bozarth

132 - Gabriel Geiser and Nate Kinnear

138 - Darion Milner and Colby Howe

145 - Antonio Washington and Joshua Love

152 - Dontae Johnson and Levi Condy

160 - Luke Condy and Untwaun Braswell

170 - Ndayambaje John and Montana Doty

182 - Alex Hodge and Joe Roman

195 - Tommy Brackett and Dawson Johnson

220 - Jake Spiva

285 - Alex Green and Cameron Oliver

#6 HCWCCoachV

HCWCCoachV

Manager

• Members
    • 25 posts

Posted 2 weeks ago

BEast is pretty stacked top to bottom! Going to be a hard team to beat! Chatt team will carry a couple high school AAs up there who will no doubt win every match but their entire team won't be full of all studs as we usually expect from Chatt (Apparently they've been hit by the Prom bug).

Haven't seen the North or West team lineup yet, but West could also have an AA or two on their team. Depending on where those AA kids weigh in, there could be some epic matches up top!... I will not post the lineups I've seen. I'll let the coaches decide if they want to make those lineups public before Saturday.

This group of coaches have really done a great job to rejuvenate this great event! I'm so glad it's back and as competitive as ever. It is such a great opportunity to see a lot of the best of TN wrestle each other in styles most are not seasoned in. A lot of times you see matches going opposite of the way you would expect them to go in a folkstyle setting, which makes the dual matches even more exciting!

Thanks to Bowers, Bosken, Ben Smith, G House, Isbell, and Harrison for making this event a priority! And thanks to Pete Miller and all of the Summit crew for hosting it! It's great to see Freestyle and Greco still alive in the state of Tennessee! My kids love this event and look forward to being a part of it again this weekend.

Let's see that lineup!

#7 ObserverW

ObserverW

Trainer

• Members
    • 165 posts

Posted 2 weeks ago

Follow suit of the West and put your lineup out!

#8 KingGreene

KingGreene

Competitor

• Members
    • 385 posts

Posted 2 weeks ago

Not my lineup to post. Derek Harrison put the work in to create that lineup. I just sent him my kids at the weights he needed.

#9 JBoskenUSAW

JBoskenUSAW

Competitor

• Members
    • 307 posts

Posted 2 weeks ago

This is the South (Chattanooga/Cleveland) Line Up......its no East TN team but I think we can hang:

77 Jaxx Godfrey
    84 Ethan Wilson
    88 Wyatt James
    91 Tucker Smith
    94 Arlo Laxton
    98 Trae McDaniel
    100 Aidan Bowers
    106 Wesley Devaney 6th State
    113 Cade Holloway State Champion
    120 Cody Chittum 7th grader
    126 Garrett Bower 3rd in State
    132 Bryce Pond 3rd in State
    138 Colton Landers/Grant Speer State Champion/3rd in state
    145 Tony Wilson State Runner Up
    152 Cody Mathews 4th in State
    160 Mason Reiniche NHSCA National Champion
    170 Thomas Sells 3rd in State
    182 Khmari Whimper Prep National Champion
    195 DJ Gibson 4th in State
    220 Garrett Smith
    285 River Henry State Champion

Josh Bosken-Cleveland Wrestling
    Ben Smith- Bradley Wrestling

Edited by JBoskenUSAW, 2 weeks ago.

#10 ObserverW

ObserverW

Trainer

• Members
    • 165 posts

Posted 2 weeks ago

[quote name="JBoskenUSAW" post="3663122" timestamp="1492131190"]

This is the South (Chattanooga/Cleveland) Line Up......its no East TN team but I think we can hang:

Hahaha! Nice one. It's kind of interesting how we sometimes get tunnel vision within our regions (myself included). The Chattanooga area will be stout--even after the "prom bug." Curious to see how good the East TN team really is, seems like a lot of talk from out that way, hope they can back it up.

Spirit Style Chooser: