Why login?

• It's free
  • Participate in the discussions
  • Contribute schedules, rosters and scores
  • Hide the advertising on the message boards by becoming a Plus member
  • Welcome to CoachT.com!

You can't become a part of our great high school sports community without logging in!

Regular visitors will tell you: they love keeping up with teams outside their own area. That only happens when we share information here on CoachT.com!

Don't have an account? It only takes a second to create one, and it's even easier with a Facebook or Twitter account!
    Photo

Blackman Blaze lift-a-thon Highlights

• Please log in to reply
    6 replies to this topic

#1 Blaze45

Blaze45

Medalist

• Members
    • 1,160 posts

Posted A week ago

Pretty good bunch of kids..... :popcorneater:

#2 warhawks

warhawks

Record Holder

• CoachT+
    • 3,136 posts

Posted A week ago

Thats awesome Blaze45! Best wishes this season! Thank you for sharing! Congrats to all the boys for working so hard!

#3 Blaze45

Blaze45

Medalist

• Members
    • 1,160 posts

Posted A week ago

Thats awesome Blaze45! Best wishes this season! Thank you for sharing! Congrats to all the boys for working so hard!

Thanks a bunch... I have watched this class of young men for the last 6 years, I hope they have a successful season. 

#4 Lost Old Dad

Lost Old Dad

Most Valuable Player

• CoachT+
    • 5,831 posts

Posted A week ago

Good to see the Blaze lifting so much, but where were the other schools that are normally at a real 'lift a thon'. Not hard to look good when you are only competing against yourself. Lebanon USED to have some real lifting horses that came over to the old R'dale lift a thons. Anywhere from 6 to 10 schools showing what they had. That to me is a 'Lift a Thon'!

#5 Blaze45

Blaze45

Medalist

• Members
    • 1,160 posts

Posted A week ago

Good to see the Blaze lifting so much, but where were the other schools that are normally at a real 'lift a thon'. Not hard to look good when you are only competing against yourself. Lebanon USED to have some real lifting horses that came over to the old R'dale lift a thons. Anywhere from 6 to 10 schools showing what they had. That to me is a 'Lift a Thon'!

The last 5 years or so that I have been going to these they have never had a other schools show up. Of ourse they have always called them night of champions... and not Lift-a-thons as well.

#6 bcd

bcd

Competitor

• Members
    • 297 posts

Posted A week ago

The stats at the end are impressive. A lot of hard work behind those numbers.

#7 apsugov7

apsugov7

Contender

• Members
    • 780 posts

Posted 3 days ago

Because it's not a competition but a fund raiser! Smh get outta the ice ages, oh I forgot the Rankin ages.
    The World is mine

Spirit Style Chooser: