Pre-season Miss Basketball 2018

apsugov7

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I DID teach English and if you plan on college, good luck using emojis and such in any of your college work. If you plan on being in any professional field, good luck using emojis professionally. No need to pat myself on the back for doing what any teacher, coach or parent should do.  I realize that in today's atmosphere, being even basically educated, means that you are "elete". It is such a shame this dumbing down of our country.

Lmbo, !

Taylor Lamb is as deserving as anyone, I hope the change in class does not sway the powers that be and that she be considered. Regardless of class, any player who can be all district, all region, and all state during their freshman, sophomore, and junior years as well as be named MVP at the state championship two straight years deserves recogntion. And I'll agree that Braelyn Wykle deserves whatever she is rewarded. She is one of the most talented point guards I have ever seen. Both players are top notch.

Edited by Rebel82