Why login?

• It's free
  • Participate in the discussions
  • Contribute schedules, rosters and scores
  • Hide the advertising on the message boards by becoming a Plus member
  • Welcome to CoachT.com!

You can't become a part of our great high school sports community without logging in!

Regular visitors will tell you: they love keeping up with teams outside their own area. That only happens when we share information here on CoachT.com!

Don't have an account? It only takes a second to create one, and it's even easier with a Facebook or Twitter account!
    Photo

Former Red Bank Coach/UTC Wrestler writes book about wrestling

• Please log in to reply
    3 replies to this topic

#1 PATHFINDER112

PATHFINDER112

Camper

• Members
    • 3 posts

Posted 3 weeks ago

KEVIN EMILY WILL BE SELLING HIS BOOK "PATHFINDER" AT

THE KELLER CLASSIC

Special thanks to Coach Ben Smith for allowing me to sell my newly published book on wrestling at the Keller Classic on 5/6/17. PATHFINDER: The Journey of the African American Wrestler Vol. 1 will be on sale all day. 

Price:$15   for more information go to: optionalstart.org

This book is about the contributions of some of the most successful American wrestlers ever. I personally interviewed each wrestler and/or family member to insure accuracy. THIS IS A MUST HAVE FOR ANY WRESTLING JUNKIE!!!

I'm honored and proud to be included in Kevin Emily's new book, "Pathfinder" chronicling the life and careers of some of the greatest African-American men and women wrestlers of all time.

The information in the book gleaned from his in-depth interview of me, as with the other people in the book, should provide great reading for anyone wanting to know some of the personal stories behind our success, making "Pathfinder" an excellent addition to any wrestling library.

- Lee Kemp  (3X World Champion, 3X NCAA Champion)

#2 CoachKramer

CoachKramer

Competitor

• Members
    • 372 posts

Posted 3 weeks ago

How can we get the book if we will not be at the tournament this weekend.  Can we order it online

#3 PATHFINDER112

PATHFINDER112

Camper

• Members
    • 3 posts

Posted 2 weeks ago

Absolutely - you can order from my website optionalstart.org

Thank you

#4 CoachKramer

CoachKramer

Competitor

• Members