Why login?

• It's free
  • Participate in the discussions
  • Contribute schedules, rosters and scores
  • Hide the advertising on the message boards by becoming a Plus member
  • Welcome to CoachT.com!

You can't become a part of our great high school sports community without logging in!

Regular visitors will tell you: they love keeping up with teams outside their own area. That only happens when we share information here on CoachT.com!

Don't have an account? It only takes a second to create one, and it's even easier with a Facebook or Twitter account!
    Photo

A/AA rankings REGION week

• Please log in to reply
    5 replies to this topic

#1 BigG

BigG

Most Valuable Player

• CoachT+
    • 5,604 posts

Posted A week ago

1. CAK

2. CPA

3. Greeneville

4. Page

5. Boyd

6. Whitehouse

7. MCM

8. Alcoa

9. Hume Fogg

10. Loudon

11. Notre Dame

Other teams receiving nominations:  Jackson, CCS, Grace (Franklin), White House Heritage

Posted Image

#2 Booger

Booger

Record Holder

• CoachT+
    • 4,352 posts

Posted A week ago

OH my......G completely skipped us over the honorable mention group and sqoze us up in the 10.....its on like donky kong lasies

Booger just sayin DKCAltWin.gif

Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it on to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and passed on to them to do the same. 40th President of the United States

#3 BigG

BigG

Most Valuable Player

• CoachT+
    • 5,604 posts

Posted A week ago

OH my......G completely skipped us over the honorable mention group and sqoze us up in the 10.....its on like donky kong lasies

Booger just sayin DKCAltWin.gif

I received your "donation" in time this week.  Thank you.   :mrgreen:

Posted Image

#4 Booger

Booger

Record Holder

• CoachT+
    • 4,352 posts

Posted A week ago

at least u didnt put your own school 1st on T or your Euro poll....Booger guess that to b somewhat respectible

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it on to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and passed on to them to do the same. 40th President of the United States

#5 AlcoaDad

AlcoaDad

Trainer

• Members
    • 213 posts

Posted 5 days ago

I am going to miss posts like this. They are fun. We drop to "A" next year and most of the privates will be going to the private division. I don't know if there will be much talk about "A" next Fall and Spring. I have no idea who will be the teams to beat as we have been in A/AA for so long with Catholic and CAK. The unknown will be fun I think. Anyone have any ideas about "A"?

:motorbike:

#6 ViewFromCheapSeats

ViewFromCheapSeats

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 46 posts

Posted 5 days ago

I t

I am going to miss posts like this. They are fun. We drop to "A" next year and most of the privates will be going to the private division. I don't know if there will be much talk about "A" next Fall and Spring. I have no idea who will be the teams to beat as we have been in A/AA for so long with Catholic and CAK. The unknown will be fun I think. Anyone have any ideas about "A"?

:motorbike:

I think Signal Mtn from the Chattanooga area, Smith Co between Nashville and Cookeville, Merrol Hyde Magnet in Hendersonville and the private schools of Columbia Academy and Grace Christian from south of Nashville will all be playing into the Regionals next year. I really don't know much about schools west of the TN River.

Spirit Style Chooser: