Why login?

• It's free
  • Participate in the discussions
  • Contribute schedules, rosters and scores
  • Hide the advertising on the message boards by becoming a Plus member
  • Welcome to CoachT.com!

You can't become a part of our great high school sports community without logging in!

Regular visitors will tell you: they love keeping up with teams outside their own area. That only happens when we share information here on CoachT.com!

Don't have an account? It only takes a second to create one, and it's even easier with a Facebook or Twitter account!
    Photo

1A region 6

• Please log in to reply
    15 replies to this topic

#1 wildcat89

wildcat89

Most Valuable Player

• Members
    • 6,455 posts

Posted A week ago

How y'all got it playing out? I got WC and Huntingdon playing for the number one spot, not sure what to expect from all the rest

#2 Rings

Rings

Competitor

• Members
    • 404 posts

Posted A week ago

I totally agree. Collinwood will prolly be in that third spot. From there, it's a coin flip. With that being said, I know absolutely nothing about Middleton.

#3 Rings

Rings

Competitor

• Members
    • 404 posts

Posted A week ago

Wanted to add this...WC and Huntingdon will dismiss the other in the playoffs. The winner very well might represent the west this year.

#4 panvik

panvik

Camper

• Members
    • 7 posts

Posted A week ago

Wondering who the best players from the teams in the region are.  As a fan of some of the teams that win less, it is more about the personal victories (at times).  Just sayin.  Know that Bruceton's halfback graduated.  Did he go to the next level?   Seemed like he had the talent

#5 lakecounty1968

lakecounty1968

Competitor

• CoachT+
    • 378 posts

Posted 6 days ago

Middleton is not very good at all. All their athletes play basketball. They are a state power in basketball.

#6 Rings

Rings

Competitor

• Members
    • 404 posts

Posted 6 days ago

Wondering who the best players from the teams in the region are. As a fan of some of the teams that win less, it is more about the personal victories (at times). Just sayin. Know that Bruceton's halfback graduated. Did he go to the next level? Seemed like he had the talent

Not sure where the bruceton kid went. He was pretty good but struggled against the cats the two years I saw him play.
    There may be some D1 kids in the region but that's a stretch for Wayne Co. We just have a bunch of country boys playing football. No one really stands out on this team, but that doesn't mean we don't have a good team. Matter of fact, this team will be better than most expect. No individual stars, just a good bunch of young men. Should finish near the top of the region, my opinion.

#7 Rings

Rings

Competitor

• Members
    • 404 posts

Posted 6 days ago

Middleton is not very good at all. All their athletes play basketball. They are a state power in basketball.

This may be the first time ever the cats have ever played them in football. Just a territory that I'm not very familiar with.

#8 wildcat89

wildcat89

Most Valuable Player

• Members
    • 6,455 posts

Posted 6 days ago

Not sure where the bruceton kid went. He was pretty good but struggled against the cats the two years I saw him play.
    There may be some D1 kids in the region but that's a stretch for Wayne Co. We just have a bunch of country boys playing football. No one really stands out on this team, but that doesn't mean we don't have a good team. Matter of fact, this team will be better than most expect. No individual stars, just a good bunch of young men. Should finish near the top of the region, my opinion.

This is one of those teams that every player is just as happy for a team mate to make a play than making it himself. Very tight group of boys who will play hard for each other and their work ethic is unmatched

#9 DwightKSchrute

DwightKSchrute

Contender

• Members
    • 848 posts

Posted 5 days ago

He's going to Hutchinson Community College to work on his grades from what I hear. Same school guys like Cordarrelle Patterson and Alvin Kamara went to. Good luck to Zayveon.

West Carroll War Eagles.     www.facebook.com/WCFOOTBALL

#10 DwightKSchrute

DwightKSchrute

Contender

• Members
    • 848 posts

Posted 5 days ago

Wanted to add this...WC and Huntingdon will dismiss the other in the playoffs. The winner very well might represent the west this year.

That's a very good possibility

West Carroll War Eagles.     www.facebook.com/WCFOOTBALL

Spirit Style Chooser: