CAK vs Cloudland

RBC

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think CAK should not expect Cloudland to let up now. The boys have not had a good 4 quarters of work since the first game against Hampton. I hate to see scores run up, and I don't expect it now, but, these boys need the work.

I may be misunderstanding you, but you are making it sound as if it will be a blow out. I expect a heck of a game, and if Cloudland expects to come out and run all over CAK, they are in for a big surpise.

i think cak could maybe pull this one off. all they have to do is contain byrd and they have pretty much shut down cloudland's offensive.Now cloudland is a pretty good team they have the heart and wieght to go all the way to the champs.thats just my opinion. but cak does have heart and does have skill good luck cak and cloudland

GET REAL.. I f there is anybody in the state of Tennessee that thinks for one second that Cloudland doeesn't win this game by 35-50 points then you know nothing about football. It will be more like 50-60 points. No one in the first three rounds will stop Byrd and Benfield and the fourth will only slow then down a bit.. Face it... Facts are Facts ... Cloudland Plays in Murrfreesboro and CAK will be the first stepping stone.

DekeRivers, you are almost always acurate in your prodictions. But I don't think it will be a 50-60 piont spread. I say abou 40-45, but thats just me, a player. You are the sports writer. Anyway, Cloudland will keep their staters in as long as it is not embericing for both teams. It won't get to out of hand like some games, but Cloudland's starters need more than a half of playing time to warm up for rounds 3 and 4.

Nobody from region 2 can come within 3 touchdowns of Cloudland. I've only seen 2 teams shut down Byrd. South Greene and Boyd Buchanun. Mark Byrds overall record is 56-4 and if you think a losing program like CAK can come to Roan Mt. and upset Cloudland you need to think again. Cloudland does have a passing game this year with Toby King and TE Aaron Stockton and a big fullback, Jonah Horney accompanied by a massive and powerful front five. Cloudland will run all over CAK. Cloudland 63 CAK 20.

i think cak could maybe pull this one off. all they have to do is contain byrd and they have pretty much shut down cloudland's offensive.

Wow...Dakota will love this.. Could be another 300 yard game like when he was a sophomore and a team from your district attempted to shut Byrd down. I just can't see CAK stopping Cloudlands offense. I also feel like our defense is better that Greenback, Midway or Onieda. Only time will tell. I may go on down to the field Monday and just wait for Friday to get here.. :(