CAK vs Cloudland

RBC

WOW, it's getting nasty in here. Cloudland will roll in this one and if I were Lunsford, I'd make sure my starters play plenty regardless of the score. They have to be ready and I respect CAK for showing heart in this thread, by Cloudland lays it to them 56 - 20.

Don't worry CAK, these hillbillies won't overlook you. :D

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have heard wrong, most of the points scored on Cloudland this season has been against their second and third units . The secondary has played much better this year,quite a few takaway's. As far as CAK goes, they are not a bad team, very little difference in the top four in region 2. CAK could have won against Greenback or Oneida, should have lost to Coalfield. Cloudland will be ready ,any mistakes by CAK and this could get ugly in a hurry. Cloudland is much stronger than alot of people are giving them credit for. Morristown West is a very good team, they scored 17 on Cherokee in the first half, Cloudland put up 38. Like I have said all year, its going to take a heck of a team to come to Roan Mt and steal the show. I saw one of Coalfield,s coaches at the Oneida ,CAK game, he said he was coming to Roan Mt in week four to see the Cloudland ,South PITT game. He may be right, but there is no way I would count Boyd out. I do believe the state champs will come out of the East this year. I don,t believe region 5 is as strong this year as it has been the past three years.

You have heard wrong, most of the points scored on Cloudland this season has been against their second and third units . The secondary has played much better this year,quite a few takaway's. As far as CAK goes, they are not a bad team, very little difference in the top four in region 2. CAK could have won against Greenback or Oneida, should have lost to Coalfield. Cloudland will be ready ,any mistakes by CAK and this could get ugly in a hurry. Cloudland is much stronger than alot of people are giving them credit for. Morristown West is a very good team, they scored 17 on Cherokee in the first half, Cloudland put up 38. Like I have said all year, its going to take a heck of a team to come to Roan Mt and steal the show. I saw one of Coalfield,s coaches at the Oneida ,CAK game, he said he was coming to Roan Mt in week four to see the Cloudland ,South PITT game. He may be right, but there is no way I would count Boyd out. I do believe the state champs will come out of the East this year. I don,t believe region 5 is as strong this year as it has been the past three years.

I would agree except for 1 thing. It's hard to beat a team (CPA) that has a pro team coach coaching them.

CPA is looking very strong at this point, and you are right , they are very well coached. One more team that has caught my attention is JCS. I can,t ever remember anyone scoreing 48 points on USJ.

They just came out of nowhere. They may be the team to beat in the future. It seems they have broken USJ's hold on the west.

CHS has too much talent. They haven't really had a real test this year, so I think they will be ready to give out some punishment. I look for the starters to stay in the whole game and they will make a statement to all the other schools.

GO LANDERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTY Camaro56- will there be a community pep rally Thursday?

To the Warrior's: Best wishes! I hope u win! (Although we already know who's gonna win!) Go Warrior's!

To the Lander's: Also best wishes u all. I hope that both the G-Nation and the Lander's keep up their winning ways and meet in the play-off's.(Although if we do Greenback will get their butts kicked)

Good Luck to both teams!

cak you need to add ewalk to the end of your name because that is what it will be a cakewalk for cloudland. you can't play within 80 points of cloudland if they want to beat you that bad the only way you have a chance to win is if all the coaches get sick and pujo has to do all the coaching then you might stand a chance

Defend yourself Pujo.