Best High School Rivalry

JC4life

Brentwood Academy - MBA. The two premier private schools in Nashville, the best two football teams in Tennessee. Many of these guys run in the same circles, so they know each other well but don't always like each other all that much. Always a lot riding on the outcome, including 4 of the last 6 DII-AAA State Championships.

well it use to be Riverdale- Oakland but thats not a big rivalry anymore cuz all them other Murfreesboro schools that came along. I would like to say that Riverdale- Lincoln County is a rivalry cuz they beat us in 2003 and 2002 in the regular season and then we came back and beat them in the playoffs in 2002 and 2003 when it really counted.

Maryville vs Alcoa

Maryville vs Heritage

Maryville vs William Blount

Alcoa vs William Blount

Alcoa vs Heritage

William Blount vs Heritage.

I tell you one rivaly that is heated where the two teams absolutely hate each other.

MOWest vs Greenevillle.

I went to the 2002 playoff game at Sevierville. I wil never forget how heated that game was.

Here's my list

DB-Jeff Co-A rather new one, but is already a really good one. No bad blood between the two teams, but is always a good game and the games are always full of people

Maryville-Alcoa- No matter how good of season these two teams are having the game is ALWAYS exciting, even better now that both team as good.

DB-Oak Ridge-Almost always play each other twice a year,you can count on lots of points,and lots of excitement.

Fulton-AE-Most all the kids on both sides know each other,and all want the bragging rights of winning this game. Not to mention the team are full of big time playmakers.

Maryville-Knox Central-They play twice a year alot too, some of the best football you will ever see is when these two teams play, OT last year was great.

Jeff Co-Mo West-THIS is a bad blood rivalry ,the game is ALL about bragging rights nothing else, won`t find a more heated rivalry in the east.

I know I`m missing some great ones, but thats what the rest of you guys are for.

Edited by JC4life

well it use to be Riverdale- Oakland but thats not a big rivalry anymore cuz all them other Murfreesboro schools that came along. I would like to say that Riverdale- Lincoln County is a rivalry cuz they beat us in 2003 and 2002 in the regular season and then we came back and beat them in the playoffs in 2002 and 2003 when it really counted.

825290606[/snapback]

i wouldn't say that the riverdale-lincoln county rivalry is the best now. if you want a bad blood rivalry, the riverdale-blackman game is tops in this area. these two teams hate each other with a passion. the riverdale-oakland game is still huge, but its more of a mutual respect rivalry than a hatred rivalry.