Who is the best team ever in TSSAA history?

str8stylin

I would have to any of the riverdale state title teams. 94 was just great 6 or 7 goin big time. The 97 team If it wasn't for Eric Locke playin with the flu they would have been undefeated also, and plus they were also loaded with talent. The 2001 team two Mr. Footballs and great in every phase of the game, the defense only let up an average of 7 a game to the offense averaging 35. The 2004 team what is there to say they dominated all season. I talked to one of the coachs last year after the season and told him that ya'll win state and do it easily next season. Ya'll may disagree with me but thats OK its just my opinion.

USA Today and several other publications recognized the 1973 Baylor team as number one in the nation. What other Tennessee team has been recognized at year end as number 1?

825468948[/snapback]

The 1972 tennessee high team was No.1 in nation beat baylor that year 39-6 in semis went on do demolish covington 52-0 in the finals

Lots of speculation last night on the TV about the 2004 season and the 1994 Riverdale team. Some were saying this years team was better some were saying 94'. I saw both of them and I would have to still say that the 94' team was better. This years team was very close but 94' was incredible.

My reasoning is that the 94' schedule was a lot tougher than this past years. Just my opinion.

Edited by GWAVE1