Men's Volleyball

snvball12cosby

Well, the only other spring sports that I know of are baseball and softball, am I right? So, not that many men play baseball... And the ones who play basketball, but not baseball can have a chance to give volleyball a try! It could work out... :P

825698421[/snapback]

Track

Soccer

Tennis

Lacrosse

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, baseball and softball are the biggest spring sports, from what I know.

825698663[/snapback]

Little inside info here. Having a bus does not mean anything...that responsibility is left up to all the coaches (except football maybe). All you have to do is hire a bus driver or the coach gets a endorsement and then the coach can use the school's bus. I realize that not all schools have buses but most do., as for Lebanon High School I would not be surprised if they did not have athletic buses.

The Volleyabll programs I have been associated with actually fundraise, just to be able to pay a bus driver.

The mid-west is starting to get men's volleyball as well.

Little inside info here.  Having a bus does not mean anything...that responsibility is left up to all the coaches (except football maybe).  All you have to do is hire a bus driver or the coach gets a endorsement and then the coach can use the school's bus.  I realize that not all schools have buses but most do., as for Lebanon High School I would not be surprised if they did not have athletic buses. 

The Volleyabll programs I have been associated with actually fundraise, just to be able to pay a bus driver.

The mid-west is starting to get men's volleyball as well.

825698674[/snapback]

Men's Volleyball will NEVER happen in Tennessee.........The school I went to coach had to find somebody to drive a bus......

• 3 weeks later...
See what I mean? A lot of guys are interested in playing!  B)

But, in my personal opinion, men's volleyball will happen- it will just take a lot of time for it to come through. thumb

825706151[/snapback]

I think that men's high school volleyball has gained a small foot hold in the southern states. The Florida State High School Association has added boys' volleyball to their list of sanctioned sports in the spring. They have played for two or three years but with only one division across the state since it is still in the developing stage. Hopefully Florida has set a precedent for other states to follow!