Spring Hill 2005 Volleyball Team

Jessika06

I think that Spring Hill may have beat Page in a pre-season tournment - maybe the Brentwood Blast-Off. Since it was before 8-22-05, it doesn't really count. Good luck to Spring Hill against Eagleville tomorrow. It should be a good match. Eagleville looked pretty good in the Choo Choo tournament making to the Silver Bracket semi-finals before losing to a tough Sullivan South team who eventually won the Silver Championship. You better bring your "A" game, Jessika06.

Yeah, it seems like the Lady Raiders fell short of the Lady Eagles last night at Eagleville. They didn't play so good the first two games, but they played a lot better the last game, but just not good enough. Maybe they will learn from their mistakes...they can still get revenge at their own home! GOOD LUCK LADY RAIDERS!

Page will be at Spring Hill Monday (9-19) for another key district match-up. I'm sure the Lady Raiders will be seeking revenge against the Lady Patriots as well. Next week will be interesting in the district with several key match-ups. I'll post all the match-ups in a new topic as soon as I look at everybody's schedules. I know that Page has 4 district matches next week. Good luck to the Lady Raiders - except on Mon. ;)

The Lady Raiders beat Hickman County today, but it was not a district game. I am sure the Raiders are looking forward to getting revenge to Page, but they will have to work hard and not give any thing up. I think they played pretty good today, #25 has not been on her games for a while, but she better pick it up before Monday, but #16 has the best hits. If she is on her game, the Patriots better watch out. I do give the Lady Patriots credit though...they are very good, but it all comes down to Monday. Good Luck Everyone!

It looks like The Lady Patriots took over The Raiders. Spring Hill definitely played a good game, but once again it just was not good enough. I think The Raiders played their hearts out and it stinks that they lost, but obviously the Patriots deserved it and they never gave up. Good luck to Page, but SH will be ready to fight back in the Disctrict Tournament.