Class AAA Tournament Information

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BOYS

4AAA – semis & finals

I do know that the semis are being played the 19th, with the William Blount/Farragut game being played at 6:30, and the Maryville/Bearden game at 8.

Also, Bearden beat Sevier County in the first round, 44-40, which is something that your bracket doesn't have yet.

Not sure of the finals date and time, will post those when I find out.

I'm missing something from the following districts:

1AAA Girls

13AAA Girls

15AAA Girls

14AAA Boys

District 13-AAA Girls

Consolation

Brighton 58, Munford 54

Championship

Hardin County 44, JCM 38

Seeding for Regionals

No. 1 Hardin County

No. 2 JCM

No. 3 Brighton

No. 4 Munford

1AAA Girls

13AAA Girls

15AAA Girls

14AAA Boys

15AAA girls not finished:

From today's Memphis paper (2/20)

Ridgeway (20-11) will play White Station (25-7) at Houston Wednesday night in the 6 p.m. title game, while the Mustangs (23-9) will face Wooddale (18-7) tonight at 6 p.m. in the consolation game.

1AAA Girls

13AAA Girls

15AAA Girls

14AAA Boys

1AAA Girls: From Johnson City paper:

No. 6 seed Daniel Boone jumped on No. 2 seed Science Hill early and often to take a 68-50 decision in Monday’s girls basketball semifinal at Viking Hall. Top-seeded Tennessee High defeated Sullivan South 59-38 in an earlier semifinal.

3AAA Girls- HOme sites then Walker Valley

Soddy-Daisy will play host to Cumberland County in the opening round of the Region 3-AAA Tournament on Friday night at 7, and Red Bank will play host to Walker Valley. In the other two opening-round region games, Cleveland will play host to Chattanooga Central and Bradley Central will play host to Ooltewah.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• Ouch! If he's in the scrap business maybe 
    • That's a nice story but has little to nothing to do with what we're talking about. 
    • The winds of change are blowing in Hartsville.     Will be an interesting follow.    Would go back to the 90s and turn black the clock!
    • Did he promise you a coordinator job or something if he ever got a head coaching job? He resigned? He was at the top of the dugout last night calling plays. I wonder if those 30+ parents would let him give their kids a ride. by the way the board meeting was last night and it was not mentioned. must have been at the work session earlier this week which is not public. must be trying to keep it quiet.  Since you know so much, how much is Robbie Atwood willing to pay Adam Cothron?  Didn't you slander Eden earlier on here? You also didn't know he was a faculty coach again so how much do you really know? Some people outside this county baffle me with their need to slander others.    
    • He resigned smh, and have you ever heard of charged but not convicted. Some people in this county baffle me with their need to slander others. Have you asked any of the 30+ parents that signed a petition to get him reinstated at the board meeting this week how they feel about this? Just let it play out, at the end of the day the only people that will bring TC back are the ones that know what its about at its core.    People hate losing and they aren't used to it at TC. I for 1, and I'm sure others too, understand having a dip in talent and not being able to compete for a state title every year. But in the past, TC teams have outworked more talented teams, they didn't continuously lose the turnover battle, they didn't commit 8+ penalties in several games each season, and I believe several of the folks in town that want Blake out feel as if he is neglecting the history of the program. This is from a source that used to be extremely close to the program (not me lol), Blake gets out of school midday and the players show up and there is no practice plan or itinerary.  I also understand those that are on team Blake, when he has loads of talent, he wins. He does know football and he is a tremendous DC, and if the rumors are true then he will do great things. As for the board member issue, it is what it is, everyone that's true to the county know that and nothing has changed. I agree though that they should strive to make the facilities as good as we can. And as far as potential candidates, I agree there is very few options. West, Vetetoe (yes I know), and couple others that could have some interest. Whatever happens is massive for the program during a pivotal time before the next big wave of stars make their way through.