Looking for 14u travel ball team

I have 2 girls (twins) that are 12 years old and play for our Middle School team. Pitcher and a catcher, can play 3rd or SS. They are needing a 14u team that they can play on in the Clarksville/Nashville area. They will be great assets to your team, and they need to play up to get better. Let me know if you know of someone needing someone like this.

QUOTE(tomcat4 @ Apr 11 2007 - 05:19 PM) 826435197[/snapback]I would like to talk to you about your travel ball players, how can I get in touch with you?

QUOTE(tomcat4 @ Apr 11 2007 - 05:19 PM) 826435197[/snapback]I would like to talk to you about your travel ball players, how can I get in touch with you?

Call me at 931-216-0740.

• 1 month later...

QUOTE(hawksoftball @ Apr 11 2007 - 04:53 PM) 826435181[/snapback]I have 2 girls (twins) that are 12 years old and play for our Middle School team. Pitcher and a catcher, can play 3rd or SS. They are needing a 14u team that they can play on in the Clarksville/Nashville area. They will be great assets to your team, and they need to play up to get better. Let me know if you know of someone needing someone like this.

i would like to see them,winchester tn,931-308-6083,josh