District 10 AA

3b21

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great game last night Spring Hill. Good luck to Spring Hill and whoever wins the other pool. Is the kid that hit the home run the kid that made the late errors?

Yes... The 3B that made the throwing errors in the 7th is the player that hit the walk off homerun. The goat became the hero! lol StealthBuster said it best FIRST CLASS KID!

Congrats to GC on a good season! The 4 games played against SH were intense and fun games. Good luck in the future to the departing senior??™s and to the team next year!

Yes... The 3B that made the throwing errors in the 7th is the player that hit the walk off homerun. The goat became the hero! lol StealthBuster said it best FIRST CLASS KID!

Congrats to GC on a good season! The 4 games played against SH were intense and fun games. Good luck in the future to the departing senior??™s and to the team next year!

Thanks Willie. We will greatly miss our seniors. They are a great group of players and leaders.

Great character shown by that kid. Would've been very easy to hang his head the rest of the game but instead...just like you said the goat became the hero.

No doubt that kid is a first class player. This Giles/SH series has been a tough one all year. I thought Giles would take it last night with the left handed kid after #30's 2 errors and SH's inability to score late. If Giles could have taken that game, the Championship would have been between Giles and Page. SH would have hung their heads. Well played game, good luck SH in your upcomming games and in the regional. Goodluck to all the teams. District Playoff Champs......Patriots! They are too rested and have fresh arms for Thursday's game. Who will throw for SH?

No doubt that kid is a first class player. This Giles/SH series has been a tough one all year. I thought Giles would take it last night with the left handed kid after #30's 2 errors and SH's inability to score late. If Giles could have taken that game, the Championship would have been between Giles and Page. SH would have hung their heads. Well played game, good luck SH in your upcomming games and in the regional. Goodluck to all the teams. District Playoff Champs......Patriots! They are too rested and have fresh arms for Thursday's game. Who will throw for SH?

Dude, you're a trip. SH wouldn't have hung their heads. They already have their prom dates lined up and the weather isn't too good for fishing.... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> And since you have deemed Page the distict playoff champs, there's really no need to play the game right?

I wouldn't say that GC would be in the championship game if they could have won that game yesterday. Sure they would have had the momentum but SH is a good team and could have won the 2nd game. That is not taking anything away from GC because they battled and can beat anyone. I just don't see why people keep writing SH off after the year they have had. Sure the season could end early for SH next week but it has been an incredible ride.

How is Page more rested than SH? Page still has to play MC again. More than likely Page will win but they could play two games to decide who advances to play SH in the championship game. Gross pitched last night for Page with Webb warming up 3 times. Does Webb throw today in the 1st game so that there is no 2nd game? Another factor to consider is the rain... remember SH is a day ahead of the Page/MC pool. If Page and MC can not play today due to the rain we had over night and early this morning the game will be moved to Thursday with the championship game being moved to Friday. If that happens then SH will have two days off before the championship game. Branham and Walton should be ready to go and Cartwright could throw in relief since he didn't throw many pitches against GC yesterday. But then again does either team throw their big dogs or do they hold them back for the Region tournament game on Monday?

Dude, you're a trip. SH wouldn't have hung their heads. They already have their prom dates lined up and the weather isn't too good for fishing.... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> And since you have deemed Page the distict playoff champs, there's really no need to play the game right?

He refuses to give SH any credit or respect.

W/ a first class family behind him as well. Coached him for a number of years in youth baseball.

Didn't nickname him "CONTACT" for nothing.

Way too go young man!! Way too go!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Man you're a world class HATER! Everything that SH has done this year (including straight up smashing Webb, Page's "ACE") you refuse to at least say it's going to be a great game instead of "District Playoff Champs......Patriots!". You saw the real Raiders that night when the score was 14-4. And it wasn't one of those games that SH had one big inning. They scored at least one an inning. Just go ahead and admit you're jealous or an idiot. Also it hasn't seemed like Page has been trying to play this game v.s. MC, seems as if they are just fine with winning it due to weather, to bad they will only be number 2 =(. Face it, THEY'RE SCARED!

Man you're a world class HATER! Everything that SH has done this year (including straight up smashing Webb, Page's "ACE") you refuse to at least say it's going to be a great game instead of "District Playoff Champs......Patriots!". You saw the real Raiders that night when the score was 14-4. And it wasn't one of those games that SH had one big inning. They scored at least one an inning. Just go ahead and admit you're jealous or an idiot. Also it hasn't seemed like Page has been trying to play this game v.s. MC, seems as if they are just fine with winning it due to weather, to bad they will only be number 2 =(. Face it, THEY'RE SCARED!

Page has been ready to play whenever possible, just as any other team has been in this tournament, az09. Can't even imagine what you mean by "hasn't seemed like Page has been trying to play this game vs MC".

Page wins over Marshall Co.

Congrats to MC for a great season - always tough and talented year after year and always a serious challenge for opponents.

4 wins over MC this year shows how tough minded the young men and coaches at Page can be. Very proud of the Patriots for that achievement! The Patriots are pumped!!

Rumor has it that Page vs Spring Hill will not be tonight, but rather tomorrow at noon at the Columbia State field, which I hear is a great place to play baseball.

Page wins over Marshall Co.

Congrats to MC for a great season - always tough and talented year after year and always a serious challenge for opponents.

4 wins over MC this year shows how tough minded the young men and coaches at Page can be. Very proud of the Patriots for that achievement! The Patriots are pumped!!

Rumor has it that Page vs Spring Hill will not be tonight, but rather tomorrow at noon at the Columbia State field, which I hear is a great place to play baseball.

Please keep us posted on the time and place of the championship game. I'd like to make that one if I can.