seniors in 8AAA

sftbll13

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If they can't make it to the state it will because of him. The Falcons have plenty of talent if the coach can use it.

coach has a lot to do with a game but who is playing? coach can't catch a fly, field a grounder, lay down a bunt, etc! aren't the girls on the field the one's who have to get the job done? AFTER the coach puts them in a position to win.

coach has a lot to do with a game but who is playing? coach can't catch a fly, field a grounder, lay down a bunt, etc! aren't the girls on the field the one's who have to get the job done? AFTER the coach puts them in a position to win.

I hate to continue this on this thread, but you are right the coach can't. The talent is there at times but not used correctly and in the proper places and it's the same in all sports. Sometimes it's political such as who you are, how much your parents give of their time to the team, ect. I guess, though, all of that is for another thread, as this one is for seniors in 8AAA.

so what is this thread exactly about: Coffee County practicing illegally or Lincoln County's coach screwing up a sure state championship team? Just wondering, I'm sure you experts /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> have all the answers, Good luck to all and I hope no one goes on TSSAA probation. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Coffee Co.

OF Davis twins

1B Bartell

1B/P Swan

OF Downs

C Shelby Davis

2B Keele

OF Baldwin. Had her down as a junior for some reason. My bad.

Trying to get the thread back on track, have any of the cc players signed with anyone, if so, who? Looking back through the thread it appears as only Lawerence Co has posted their seniors and future teams. What about the rest of 8AAA. Let's hear from Columbia, Tullahoma, Franklin co, Shelbyville, Lincoln co, and Coffee.

Trying to get the thread back on track, have any of the cc players signed with anyone, if so, who? Looking back through the thread it appears as only Lawerence Co has posted their seniors and future teams. What about the rest of 8AAA. Let's hear from Columbia, Tullahoma, Franklin co, Shelbyville, Lincoln co, and Coffee.

Davis twins will likely go to Vol St.

Shelby Davis, Swan and Keele will go to Motlow as of right now.

Downs may be headed to Maryville.

Chae Ellis and Sarah Humphries are two seniors at LIncoln Co. Chae probably will sign with Martin College and Sarah is looking at different schools right now.As far as Coach Smith at Lincoln Co., I think he does a good job with his team,dont always agree but as parents we always trying to outguess the coach. The group of girls talked bout earlier in thread have mostly gone to basketball,soccer,private school now here in Lincoln Co. and some just had all they could take with parents wanting them to be super stars they never where. Oh well U KNOW! Good luck to all the 8aaa teams this year.

You are correct about that group of young ladies. They have the ability to beat anyone on any given day, however, from what I understand most of those girls are not playing. Would be interested to know why?

If they can't make it to the state it will because of him. The Falcons have plenty of talent if the coach can use it.

In Lincoln County it's "The Good Ole Boy Network" at work. You have to be a part of the click & if a kid stands up for themself they get black balled. And to think that head coach is involved in the TSSAA board in some manner or another.

WHY IS IT THAT CHS4LIFE ALWAYS HAS A PICTURE OF MR KNOWIT ALL ON HIS POST. ARE WE MISSING SOMETHING? /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Sorry Newbie - CHS4LIFE is Lucky the Radio Guy - He only KNOWS ALL when it comes to Coffee County.

Good try though.