BLACKMAN VS RIVERDALE

pattonboysdad

poor ole blackman who ain't really that good cause they ain't played no one with their running back who is way over hyped and can't do nothing against them there real good teams and there defense can't stop no one plays big ole mean riverdale with all that tradition and all them there championship rings...shore hope we can keep it close! 8-)

poor ole blackman who ain't really that good cause they ain't played no one with their running back who is way over hyped and can't do nothing against them there real good teams and there defense can't stop no one plays big ole mean riverdale with all that tradition and all them there championship rings...shore hope we can keep it close! 8-)

I am amazed that yall are gonna let us play you guys...Our little young team has no business being on the field with the blaze...this is one of those games where they should say everyone stay home tonight we not even gonna play this blackman will win 70-0...(i do miss those kinda scores)

blackman is better at every position than we are the RB is better than ours thier Qb is better than ours their OL and DL is better their LBs are better their DBs and WR are better we just dont have a chance...so dont jive with this woe is blackman bit LOL

GO WARRIORS

I am amazed that yall are gonna let us play you guys...Our little young team has no business being on the field with the blaze...this is one of those games where they should say everyone stay home tonight we not even gonna play this blackman will win 70-0...(i do miss those kinda scores)

blackman is better at every position than we are the RB is better than ours thier Qb is better than ours their OL and DL is better their LBs are better their DBs and WR are better we just dont have a chance...so dont jive with this woe is blackman bit LOL

GO WARRIORS

I agree that Blackman's Running Back and Linebackers are better than yours! WAY BETTER! And as talented as Mathers, Patton and Thompson are, this could very well be the difference in the game.

Personally, I think you know you are in trouble this week playing Blackman. They are HOT right now, it is at home, senior night and your defense is suspect. Your sarcasm is simply a cover up for your real fears about this game. This one could get ugly in the Blaze's favor.

Blackman 35 Riverdale 14

This is the craziest district ever and on a given Friday night, anyone can win. Saying this, that is why I think Oakland will pull off the win against Smyrna and Riverdale will knock off Blackman so the folk at the TSSAA will have a big ole mess to sort through to see who goes where as the district champ and 2nd place.

Is everyone healthy at both places?