BLACKMAN VS RIVERDALE

pattonboysdad

It would be different if Rankin was still the Coach. He would have this team in the weight room and they would be the clear favorite this Friday night. Not getting pushed around by a program that does not have a great strength program. Rankin, Rankin, Rankin....Sorry LOD just had to beat you to it.

Come on out this Friday Night, the offer of cab funds and ear plugs still stand.

It would be different if Rankin was still the Coach. He would have this team in the weight room and they would be the clear favorite this Friday night. Not getting pushed around by a program that does not have a great strength program. Rankin, Rankin, Rankin....Sorry LOD just had to beat you to it.

Come on out this Friday Night, the offer of cab funds and ear plugs still stand.

Does anyone know what kind of offense the great Riverdale runs? Is it the same one the great Rankin ran for all those gold balls? With all those fast athletes I'll bet it a high scoring spread. I'll bet LostOldDad knows and although I don't know him and he doesn't know me, maybe he'll tell us. :popcorneater:

Does anyone know what kind of offense the great Riverdale runs? Is it the same one the great Rankin ran for all those gold balls? With all those fast athletes I'll bet it a high scoring spread. I'll bet LostOldDad knows and although I don't know him and he doesn't know me, maybe he'll tell us. :popcorneater:

they run the wing T. Adam Davenport is the real deal...he is coming off a big game against Cookeville he should have even a better game against Blackman my pick Blackman 24 Riverdale 21

poor ole blackman who ain't really that good cause they ain't played no one with their running back who is way over hyped and can't do nothing against them there real good teams and there defense can't stop no one plays big ole mean riverdale with all that tradition and all them there championship rings...shore hope we can keep it close! 8-)

was it close last yr?! :roflol:

I agree that Blackman's Running Back and Linebackers are better than yours! WAY BETTER! And as talented as Mathers, Patton and Thompson are, this could very well be the difference in the game.

Personally, I think you know you are in trouble this week playing Blackman. They are HOT right now, it is at home, senior night and your defense is suspect. Your sarcasm is simply a cover up for your real fears about this game. This one could get ugly in the Blaze's favor.

Blackman 35 Riverdale 14

actually...no ive been doing this schtick for a long time unforutantly you just joined in 07 so you are not aware of that...Patton was mimmicking me as I have done this for a long time...I also used to be real good and close with the outcomes but our team is inconsistant and really hard to predict...if the team that showed up against oakland in the 2nd QTR and 2nd half shows up we win if the team that played against smyrna shows up then the score oyu predicted will be dead on...which is why i dont predict scores too often anymore...i just say im RIVERDALEMAN SO WE WIN!!!! GO WARRIORS

actually...no ive been doing this schtick for a long time unforutantly you just joined in 07 so you are not aware of that...Patton was mimmicking me as I have done this for a long time...I also used to be real good and close with the outcomes but our team is inconsistant and really hard to predict...if the team that showed up against oakland in the 2nd QTR and 2nd half shows up we win if the team that played against smyrna shows up then the score oyu predicted will be dead on...which is why i dont predict scores too often anymore...i just say im RIVERDALEMAN SO WE WIN!!!! GO WARRIORS

So idk whos gonna win this one..could go either way....smyrna would like a blackman loss...but idk if i see that happening