TSSAA D1 High School Wrestling State Rankings Are In

trickk

Tennessee High School State Rankings for D1 is posted at www.tennwrestling.com and will be posted here every week after December 6th through Regionals.

Division 1 is posted now and Division 2 will be posted tomorrow.

The Tennessee Wrestling Federation would like to thank Josh Boskin for his in depth Pre-Season reviews of all the D1 Wrestlers in his rankings. Division 2 has Garrett House working very hard to bring you the most accurate rankings possible. Thanks to both of these men who donate their time and efforts to make sure we have an accurate picture of our High School State Athletes that are grappling for the gold this year.

Tune in weekly to see if you have moved up, down, or out, and if its out we suggest you man up and work a little harder next week..

Postings This Week: D1 & D2 Rankings, All Time TN All Americans, TN Hall Of Fame is up (Thanks Chris Vandergriff for all the information, and Pre-season Nationals Video for kids and HS. MORE TO COME

One final note, please check out the new Tennessee Wrestling Federation Website at www.tennwrestling.com. We are striving to be "all things wrestling" to TN. We want you to be able to post anything for free with no cost for camps, tournaments, or anything wrestling. We are planning on having a section for coaches or parent to upload schedules for those folks who want to know what is going on around the state on the weekends for tournaments. so please start using our site and by all means use our forums to start debates, questions, or anything at all, just like on coach T. Its not a replacement for CoachT just an addition for great wrestling information around your region, states and country. please send us ideas on what you would like to have on the site. We can build it as big as we like so lets hear your suggestions.

Thanks

Stephen Petricca

Vice Chairman

Tennessee Wrestling Federation

www.tennwrestling.com

spetricca@tennwrestling.com

615-498-0700

TWF_TN_State_300.jpg

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tennessee High School State Rankings for D1 is posted at www.tennwrestling.com and will be posted here every week after December 6th through Regionals.

Division 1 is posted now and Division 2 will be posted tomorrow.

The Tennessee Wrestling Federation would like to thank Josh Boskin for his in depth Pre-Season reviews of all the D1 Wrestlers in his rankings. Division 2 has Garrett House working very hard to bring you the most accurate rankings possible. Thanks to both of these men who donate their time and efforts to make sure we have an accurate picture of our High School State Athletes that are grappling for the gold this year.

Tune in weekly to see if you have moved up, down, or out, and if its out we suggest you man up and work a little harder next week..

Postings This Week: D1 & D2 Rankings, All Time TN All Americans, TN Hall Of Fame is up (Thanks Chris Vandergriff for all the information, and Pre-season Nationals Video for kids and HS. MORE TO COME

One final note, please check out the new Tennessee Wrestling Federation Website at www.tennwrestling.com. We are striving to be "all things wrestling" to TN. We want you to be able to post anything for free with no cost for camps, tournaments, or anything wrestling. We are planning on having a section for coaches or parent to upload schedules for those folks who want to know what is going on around the state on the weekends for tournaments. so please start using our site and by all means use our forums to start debates, questions, or anything at all, just like on coach T. Its not a replacement for CoachT just an addition for great wrestling information around your region, states and country. please send us ideas on what you would like to have on the site. We can build it as big as we like so lets hear your suggestions.

Thanks

Stephen Petricca

Vice Chairman

Tennessee Wrestling Federation

www.tennwrestling.com

spetricca@tennwrestling.com

615-498-0700

TWF_TN_State_300.jpg

Well whoever did them is a complete moron about wrestling in Tn.

Well whoever did them is a complete moron about wrestling in Tn.

A number of good people spend time trying to put these rankings together for the wrestlers to look at. And as I can appreciate your disagreement with rankings I believe these people deserve more respect than being called morons. They have significant time in wrestling and understand trends and analyze previous years along with growth. Their is no bias to any of these as the people ranking wrestlers are in for the love of the sport, not for the glory of promotion.

Thank you for your input

I sense disagreement with the rankings......

Texas go read them ...its got guys that didnt win a match at state last year ranked , over guys who have placed and beaten the guys they have ranked.

What happend to our MTSU buddy Hamm doing D 1 and G house did D2 and then Bray did his so now we have added another guy or group thats doing them ???

Texas go read them ...its got guys that didnt win a match at state last year ranked , over guys who have placed and beaten the guys they have ranked.

What happend to our MTSU buddy Hamm doing D 1 and G house did D2 and then Bray did his so now we have added another guy or group thats doing them ???

I read them,,,,it is the second day of the season......it remains to be seen how good his rankings might be.

Hamm and House are still doing them.. D2 will be posted shortly and Hamm will be collaborating with Josh Boskin to give you the best results, so yes its still the same guys, nothing has changed so that would be who you called morons...

Hamm and House are still doing them.. D2 will be posted shortly and Hamm will be collaborating with Josh Boskin to give you the best results, so yes its still the same guys, nothing has changed so that would be who you called morons...

Coach Trick you did these and are blaming these other guys...my son just text Ham and he says he had nothing to do with these that are up...just saying LOL

no Bias huh

103 5. Austin Stevison (Cleveland) Freshman -

112 4. Austin Oliver (Cleveland) Sophomore -

119 Joel Simpkins- Cleveland

125 5. Haden Hamilton (Cleveland) Sophomore

130 Brandon Strictland-Cleveland,

and i dont need to go any further with it

Edited by cmonman

I read them,,,,it is the second day of the season......it remains to be seen how good his rankings might be.

I agree, I am curious to see how good his early predictions are.

Pre-season rankings are just that, predictions. Things will change with many of these kids, some will change weight classes, some will never even be at the ones he is ranking them in now, etc. Have fun with this, and see how it plays out.

Coach Trick you did these and are blaming these other guys...my son just text Ham and he says he had nothing to do with these that are up...just saying LOL

no Bias huh

103 5. Austin Stevison (Cleveland) Freshman -

112 4. Austin Oliver (Cleveland) Sophomore -

119 Joel Simpkins- Cleveland

125 5. Haden Hamilton (Cleveland) Sophomore

130 Brandon Strictland-Cleveland,

and i dont need to go any further with it

Hamm is onboard and approved the rankings from Boskin... Secondly I am in Middle TN and have nothing to do with Chattanooga area wrestling, not sure where you got the bias info from...

Thanks to Coach Trick, Hamm, Boskin, and House for your hard work in posting your opinion of the state best wrestlers. While we all know opinions are subjective, your collective wisdom of the sport certainly provides an excellent benchmark. I look forward to reading the rankings each week and at times offering constructive criticism as I share my subjective opinion.