District 9-AAA

adbsnap

My top 4 in middle TN:

Darius Garland

Bo Hodges

Chase Freeman

Grayson Murphy.

Murphy does play hard, but on the intensity level he would be 4th too. Still great, but he's not top 3 midstate.

Donovan Sims from Blackman would absolutely have to be on that list. 

Garland definitely number 1. 

Sims could play higher level than MTSU. 

Haven't seen Hodges play since he left SC but I've seen his accolades and stats, still wouldn't put him over Sims. 

It seems to be more about the team. If Lebanon can beat one the "best pg" in the mid state 3 times then maybe it's more important to have a well rounded team like Lebanon.

I agree with this. 

Also why I think MJ and Lebanon are better teams than SC due to each of them have 3 or 4 guys to score rather than just Freeman and Zazzaro and the occasional Gillion (spell check) lay up. 

i think lebanon could go pretty far. i seen them play last summer and they had one heck of a team. i think they beat us by like 30. congrats first and goal and trebs. i know yaul are happy.

Thanks Warrior. I'm not sure why LHS and White Co didn't do a home and home this year. Always enjoy those matchups. It's been a good year to host the district and region. Hopefully the Blue Devils can make sectional this year but I know there will be some athletic teams out of district 10aaa. Should be fun. LHS has Kenwood Saturday night.

I agree with Lebanon being only team to win Saturday.

It's hard to think that Coach Allen won't have a great game plan for Springfield, so I could never count them out. 

I believe Northwest and Lebanon will both move on pretty handily. 

Are all the regional games at Lebanon?  If so, what are the times for each game? Other regions have all of their games at one location including the 1st round.

First round are suooosed tio be at the #1&2 seeds home then everything else at Lebanon

ok, thanks.  I wonder why aren't the other regions doing the same thing.  Region 6 AAA games are all at Centennial HS including the first round.  

at Centennial

Friday: Girls: Hunters Lane vs. Dickson Co., 3:30 p.m.; Ravenwood vs. Cane Ridge, 5 p.m.; Franklin vs. Hillsboro, 6:30 p.m.; Antioch vs. Centennial, 8 p.m.

Saturday: Boys: Overton vs. Independence, 3:30 p.m.; Summit vs. Antioch, 5 p.m.; Centennial vs. Cane Ridge, 6:30 p.m.; Hillsboro at Brentwood, 8 p.m.

Monday: Girls: Semifinals, Hunters Lane-Dickson Co. winner vs. Ravenwood-Cane Ridge winner, 6 p.m.; Franklin-Hillsboro winner vs. Antioch-Centennial winner, 7:30 p.m.

Tuesday: Boys: Semifinals, Overton-Independence winner vs. Summit-Antioch winner, 6 p.m.; Centennial-Cane Ridge winner vs. Hillsboro-Brentwood winner, 7:30 p.m.

Wednesday: Girls: Championship, 7 p.m.

Thursday: Boys: Championship, 7 p.m.

Edited by Icy