TSSAA Volleyball Format is a JOKE

Expectus

And how do you expect me to go to bat about it? So are you telling me that i shouldn't have brought this up as a topic on a message board that is supposed to be a way for people to talk about TN high school volleyball? I thought this board was to do that very thing. To put out topics that are interesting and people would like to talk about. As you can see I don't post much. Just thought I would put this out there for us to discuss. By the look at the number of replys and "views" it seems to me that it's a pretty good subject. Coacht...If I'm in the wrong here let me know.

And how do you expect me to go to bat about it? So are you telling me that i shouldn't have brought this up as a topic on a message board that is supposed to be a way for people to talk about TN high school volleyball? I thought this board was to do that very thing. To put out topics that are interesting and people would like to talk about. As you can see I don't post much. Just thought I would put this out there for us to discuss. By the look at the number of replys and "views" it seems to me that it's a pretty good subject. Coacht...If I'm in the wrong here let me know.

You're fine.