Elizabethton vs South Greene/Happy Valley vs Grainger

grassroots176

Mom, two day old poster,..............

Funny that Eliz's win this week has brought all the Mammas out of the woodwork so they could Crow about their precious undefeated darlings..........

Guess what limestone - my daughter isn't playing. I've read many of your posts through the years - I've been a parent of players for some time. Why would you have an attitude towards me and anything I've said? I've been respectful of all of the teams. In fact the Elizabethton player whom I said went to college with some of her former rivals - those rivals are from Unicoi. Did I offend you?

Yes I know Rikki played with some of my kin at Milligan. She and her dad are both class acts; they know how to win. You do not brag, boast or Crow. Some of your contemporary bretheran on here havent learned that yet.

Well I wasn't talking about Rikki but yes she and her family are good people. I was speaking of a more recent player who is still in her second year of college. Anyway like in my original post (which just happened to be around the same time as the other mom name) I believe all of the adults need to be better examples of respect towards opposing players/teams just like the kids seem to do if not while playing at least when they eventually get a chance to get to know each other. Maybe the kids are smarter than us adults....

Well it looks like a Grainger County Elizabethton rematch is not to be. The Teddy Bears are 32 and two the house. And as for Elizabethton pulling all the talent from the county schools, how did Carter County Send 3 teams to State? Good luck with the summer camp basketball, I hope y'all win it all.

Why is no one surprised at YOUR poor sportsmanship. This post does not deserve a reply. You exemplify what is wrong with high school sports. Arrogance and name calling. Such a mature thing to do/be! I sincerely hope you are not truly representative of the Elizabethton High School fans.

Congratulations to the Lady Cyclones on your win tonight. Good luck at Murfreesboro.

Why is no one surprised at YOUR poor sportsmanship. This post does not deserve a reply. You exemplify what is wrong with high school sports. Arrogance and name calling. Such a mature thing to do/be! I sincerely hope you are not truly representative of the Elizabethton High School fans.

Congratulations to the Lady Cyclones on your win tonight. Good luck at Murfreesboro.

yea right, you guys started it calling our coach every name in the book and bringing your cussing kids up to cheer on your team, saying we pull all the talent from the county schools yet three Carter County teams go to State....I guess you got time to wash their mouths out now..

Edited by CyclonePrider

yea right, you guys started it calling our coach every name in the book and bringing your cussing kids up to cheer on your team, saying we pull all the talent from the county schools yet three Carter County teams go to State....I guess you got time to wash their mouths out now..

Get off the computer and call mommie to come and change that dirty diaper on your head. Post on little wind.

Not sure what went down at the EH/Grainger game but it sounds like their is a good rivalry there. Just wanted to say I was at the CAK game last night and thought the Grizzlies played a great game. They played with a ton of class and never played our girls dirty. As for the fans, they were great to. I never once heard them say any mean spirited words or comments to our girls or fans. It was a pleasure having them visit our gym. The Grizzlies have a super program and a great bunch of girls. Win or lose I hope we can play them again next year. It was great night for some east TN high school basketball.

Edited by EBTHER