Sept. 6th Greenville H

Sept. 14th Seymour A

Sept. 21st William Blount A

Sept. 28th Cocke Co. HC

Oct. 4th Morristown-W A

Oct. 11th Cherokee A

Oct. 18th Sevier Co. H

Oct. 25th Morristown-E H

Should win most of them games. Except for maybe MW and SC. Good luck to the Pats. Miss some of them old wars we used to have with ya'll back in the day.

Should win most of them games. Except for maybe MW and SC. Good luck to the Pats. Miss some of them old wars we used to have with ya'll back in the day.

hold up there, you forgot wb. wb should have beat jeff county.this past year, they lost it due to mistakes. this year wb returns most of.their starters and has this game at home. plus they have a better coach now and i dont see them losing this game. if they do i will gladly eat crow.

hold up there, you forgot wb. wb should have beat jeff county.this past year, they lost it due to mistakes. this year wb returns most of.their starters and has this game at home. plus they have a better coach now and i dont see them losing this game. if they do i will gladly eat crow.

Oh yeah, i was just thinking Gregory was still there lmao...my bad..Gov91

I think it will be a good game. Could go either way..Im not sure what Jeff has coming back this upcoming year..They may be returning a lot, too. I dont know..Could go either way.

i do know they return their stud running back, atleast im pretty sure, but i dont know other then that.

It should be a really good game then..Dang, with the hiring back of Smokin' Joe Gaddis i'm ready for this year already!!!!!!!

im excited too. i really think wb will get back into the playoffs this year. we have 5 very winnable games and lots of experience coming back and a new coach who (from what i have been told) is getting lots of boys excited about playing football. i say the future looks pretty bright .