• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

Sign in to follow this  
patvols

Jefferson County 2013 Football schedule

SweetScience    134

i do know they return their stud running back, atleast im pretty sure, but i dont know other then that.

It should be a really good game then..Dang, with the hiring back of Smokin' Joe Gaddis i'm ready for this year already!!!!!!!

TheGuvna    50

It should be a really good game then..Dang, with the hiring back of Smokin' Joe Gaddis i'm ready for this year already!!!!!!!

im excited too. i really think wb will get back into the playoffs this year. we have 5 very winnable games and lots of experience coming back and a new coach who (from what i have been told) is getting lots of boys excited about playing football. i say the future looks pretty bright .

SweetScience    134

im excited too. i really think wb will get back into the playoffs this year. we have 5 very winnable games and lots of experience coming back and a new coach who (from what i have been told) is getting lots of boys excited about playing football. i say the future looks pretty bright .

I agree. I have been hearing good things in Gov land..Best wishes man.

I saw Jeff play twice last year and thought if they had any passing game at all they'd be dangerous. Mo West put 9 in the box every play but they couldn't complete a pass. I also thought the qb and rb both tried to get to the corner way to much instead of cutting upfield and getting 4 or 5 yards.

loser    0

Not sure about the off but they lost most of the D this past year. Should be returned a couple of stud LB's but lost most of D line and secondary.

patvols    0

Aug. 29th Knox. Central A Thurs.

Sept.  6th South Doyle H

Sept.  13th Greenville H

Sept.  20th Seymour A

Sept.  27th William Blount A

Oct.     4th Cocke Co. HC

Oct.    11th Morristown-W A

Oct.     18th  Cherokee A

Oct.      25th  Sevier Co. H

Nov.       1st.  Morristown-E H

Revised

Edited by patvols

1timeout    0

Jefferson county lost another player for the year. That's 2 before the season starts.I hope that the rest of the team can stay healthy for the rest of the year.