2013 District 13-AA FOOTBALL PREDICTIONS

HuskerVol04

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

1) Crockett Co. - This spot will come down to who wins the season matchup between Crockett/Dyersburg

2) Dyersburg - If they beat Crockett, they should finish as 1 seed.

3) Milan - They will be down, but they won't be out. Milan always has players to keep them competitive.

4) Westview - They were young last year and should be good this year. I think they're looking at a 7-3 season.

5) Obion Co. - If I remember correctly, Obion Co. has a QB that can throw the ball around a bit. They could pull off an upset or 2 in the season.

6) South Gibson - They lost too much and I don't see them being anywhere near as good as what they were. Coach Stidham is a good coach though so anything is possible there.

Tough schedule that Dude left behind when he left Obion Central. A new coaching staff with a new philosophy which consists of a new offense that's designed to get back to the fundamentals of blocking and tackling and not the gimmick offense that some run. OCCHS will turn the page and work hard in what will be a very competitive district and playing one of the hardest schedules in the state. As for the remaining teams of 13AA- look for Crockett and Westview to be battling for the top spot with Milan also in the mix. D'burg could make some noise as well.

• 4 weeks later...

With the addition of Trey Belew for the coming season, that really helps Milan. The running game will be fine. Dale Garner or Noah Bolton will be the qb and will bring talent to the position. Need some talent in the trenches on both sides of the ball... especially defense. Losing Marshay Nunn and Corliss Milan was a big blow. We will finish no worse than 3rd in the district with the possibility of finishing higher. This season could be a lot like 2000 when Milan, Crockett and S. Side finished in a 3 way tie because they beat each other.

• 1 month later...

With the addition of Trey Belew for the coming season, that really helps Milan. The running game will be fine. Dale Garner or Noah Bolton will be the qb and will bring talent to the position. Need some talent in the trenches on both sides of the ball... especially defense. Losing Marshay Nunn and Corliss Milan was a big blow. We will finish no worse than 3rd in the district with the possibility of finishing higher. This season could be a lot like 2000 when Milan, Crockett and S. Side finished in a 3 way tie because they beat each other.

Not even close, Crockett blows by everyone this year. Milan will be hoping tradition can pull them through, NOT!!! No one will fear Milan this year, 3rd place. Westview is solid and will take 2nd, while Crockett won't suffer a district loss and win 1st. Dyersburg will get down early win they lose to JCM and Haywood to start the season 0-2 in games at their new turf stadium. You heard it here first, just saying.

Edited by specialed