• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1) Crockett County

2) Dyersburg

3) South Gibson County

3) Milan

5) Westview

6) Obion County Central

In all seriousness though... it is not possible for there to be a 2 way tie in a district if everyone plays each other. Because if 2 teams finish with the same district record.... it goes to heads up. That would be the tie breaker. Now it is possible for a three way tie.... but that is a whole different story!!!

In all seriousness though... it is not possible for there to be a 2 way tie in a district if everyone plays each other. Because if 2 teams finish with the same district record.... it goes to heads up. That would be the tie breaker. Now it is possible for a three way tie.... but that is a whole different story!!!

I was just looking at record wise, I wasn't thinking of the head to head tie breaker rule. I know we'll if the 3 way tie, it got us in a bad spot in another sport

I wonder who that guy was I saw today watching practice wearing a maroon shirt, got out of a car with a Alabama license plate?

Hmmmmmm

Wonder who is was watching......only time will tell....looked like he was watching that 6'5 215qb, or maybe that 6'3 220fb/de??

Heck......he may of been a probation officer for all I know, or maybe the parent of new transfer, surely not a recruiter from??, naw, not Dyersburg, never mind....lol

'mg'

I wonder who that guy was I saw today watching practice wearing a maroon shirt, got out of a car with a Alabama license plate?

Hmmmmmm

Wonder who is was watching......only time will tell....looked like he was watching that 6'5 215qb, or maybe that 6'3 220fb/de??

Heck......he may of been a probation officer for all I know, or maybe the parent of new transfer, surely not a recruiter from??, naw, not Dyersburg, never mind....lol

-------------------------------------------------------------------

maybe .. or the big ole lineman they do love em big there ..time will tell !!

Edited by DHSFB64

At the 7 on 7 last week, one of the USJ coachs said if they had Dyersburgs Qb, he would be one of the states tops recruits. He meant that no disrespect to dyersburg, just that USJ throws the ball and DHS runs more vs throwing.

However, he is the best qb I have seen at the school sine 1984 when I moved there. As far as Dyersburgs fullback, I can only recall one other in the region that was as strong, think his name was maybe beau meeter down at Hardin County about 15 years ago.

• 5 weeks later...

With the district games starting next week, and we have had a couple of looks at each team, who do you think will fair. Crockett and SGC are yet to be beaten. D-Burg had a tough loss to an up and coming Haywood squad. Westview is coming of a 1-point loss to Huntigdon and Milan, who has been riddle with injuries, is still in the hunt for that first win.

With the district games starting next week, and we have had a couple of looks at each team, who do you think will fair. Crockett and SGC are yet to be beaten. D-Burg had a tough loss to an up and coming Haywood squad. Westview is coming of a 1-point loss to Huntigdon and Milan, who has been riddle with injuries, is still in the hunt for that first win.

Crockett is outstanding.

D-burg, Sgc, Westview are somewhere in the middle

Milan and obion are at the bottom for now.

sgc westview will be decided here in a couple days. After this week I think well have a pretty good EARLY picture as to where eeveryones at.