Militia Duals 2013 - Weights Needed

The Appalachian Elite Gold and Red teams are in need of some spots to be filled for the upcoming 2013 Militia Duals in ATL, GA. The Gold team will be competing in the Club/All-Star Division and the Red team will be competing in the Black or Gold Division. We have very few spots left, but here's what is needed:

• Red Team: 118 and 137 maybe. Waiting on confirmation from two now, but these spots could be open.
  • Gold Team: 118, 143, 157, 165, 187, and HWT

The cost is tentative right now, but it's going to run around $175-190 depending on hotel cost. The cost includes entry fee, two night hotel stay, custom sublimated singlet, fight shorts, and sublimated shirt from Takedown Sports out of ATL. The roster is very similar to what we took to the Dixie Duals but is open to anyone that is interested. The Dixie Dual roster had wrestlers representing the following schools: Bradley, Heritage (TN), Maryville, Bearden, Ravenwood, Dobyns Bennett, Pigeon Forge, and Alcoa. The team will be coached by coaches from the following high schools/clubs: Bradley/BPWC, Heritage, and Team Venom/Bearden. If interested, please contact Ben Smith at [email protected] or 423-650-2662. In order to get the gear package, I have to singlet, shirt, and short orders submitted by Monday, 5/20. If interested, don't delay...

Thank you,

Ben Smith

Bradley Central Wrestling

BUMP!!!

I just submitted the gear order. If anyone is still interested in competing they can still wrestle on the team, it'll just be without the gear. We are still in need of the following weights:

• Gold Team: 118, 143, 157, 163, and HWT
  • Red Team: 118, 131, and 137

Contact me at the information listed above if interested.

Ben Smith

BUMP!!!

I just submitted the gear order. If anyone is still interested in competing they can still wrestle on the team, it'll just be without the gear. We are still in need of the following weights:

• Gold Team: 118, 143, 157, 163, and HWT
  • Red Team: 118, 131, and 137

Contact me at the information listed above if interested.

Ben Smith

coach when is this event?

Militia is an event every wrestler should experience. Awesome tournament and the competition level is separated to fit the team level. A TN team (although mixed with a couple AL and 1 GA kid) finished 3rd in the All Star division last year. Many schools take their regular teams and compete in the High School division. If anyone can go, i would suggest doing so because it is quite the event and a fun trip.

• 1 month later...