Gordonsville 2013

croz6110

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dekalbs actually starting defense only gave up one touchdown and then coach trapp started subbing in backups. It was a very even game both teAms play hard.

The one that Gville drove that ball the length of the field I believe Trapp took the starters out that started last year. I think that's what he did. It was about 3-4 players. But still if this was a real game Dekalb would have won regardless. But good showing by Gordonsville. They didn't back down. I expect a better showing by Gvilles O-Line Thursday against Livingston. Edited by TigerTown8412

Can't wait to ee UHS/Gordonville game 1. Two diffrent styles should make for a great game. I got UHS slighly favored in my mind but not by much. I know my buddy " moose" will have his boys ready. Almost would go see Aloca/SC if SC was loaded, but hearing their down some. I say GH-UH will be less that a td game, wouldn't suprise me to much to see either team win.

Can't wait to ee UHS/Gordonville game 1. Two diffrent styles should make for a great game. I got UHS slighly favored in my mind but not by much. I know my buddy " moose" will have his boys ready. Almost would go see Aloca/SC if SC was loaded, but hearing their down some. I say GH-UH will be less that a td game, wouldn't suprise me to much to see either team win.

It's gonna come down to if UHS can stop GHS running attack. That's the bottom line. If Cason rushes for more than a 100 I have Gville. If he rushes for less Upperman will win. With that being said I'm gonna make a bold prediction and say Tigers-27 Bees-21 Bees will be up at halftime. But the better conditioned Gville team and repeated tough Cason carries wear down the Bees late Edited by TigerTown8412

It's gonna come down to if UHS can stop GHS running attack. That's the bottom line. If Cason rushes for more than a 100 I have Gville. If he rushes for less Upperman will win. With that being said I'm gonna make a bold prediction and say Tigers-27 Bees-21 Bees will be up at halftime. But the better conditioned Gville team and repeated tough Cason carries wear down the Bees late

I got GHS in an easy win. Maybe UHS can make me a believer but until that happens im not convinced in their abilities.

I got GHS in an easy win. Maybe UHS can make me a believer but until that happens im not convinced in their abilities.

did you attend the scrimmage? If you did I would feel better. I don't know hardly anything about Upperman. I just have a bad feeling about this one. There's tons of excitement for this game up Baxter I am sure though. I just hope the players don't overlook them and say same ole same ole Upperman.

did you attend the scrimmage? If you did I would feel better. I don't know hardly anything about Upperman. I just have a bad feeling about this one. There's tons of excitement for this game up Baxter I am sure though. I just hope the players don't overlook them and say same ole same ole Upperman.

No I did not attend but talked to people that went to both scrimmages, one being a UHS alum. He stated that he feels UHS is being talked up just a little to much. They should be competitive in several games this year but don't expect them to take the next step. They did not beat anybody worth noting last season and was beaten badly vs. the top competition they faced. I have been hearing for 3 years now how this season is the year for UHS. I have zero faith in them but will be the first to congratulate and admit I was wrong if I am. Edited by DCTIGERFAN