Gordonsville 2013

croz6110

Get well soon Croz! Gville has a scrimmage at Cascade tommorow. I won't be able to make it but I hope someone from Cascade will be able to tell how it went. Found out today that our starting left guard that got hurt on the 1st series of the Dekalb scrimmage will be out till at least Week 3. I hope his backup can step up. Also found out that our starting left tackle in the spring quit about a week ago. He missed a week of fall practice on vacation and he didn't start anymore so I guess he saw the writing on the wall. But still a good player because we are so thin up front.

Who  was the LG and the LT?

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who was the LG and the LT?

Ralph Salsbury was the LG and Taylor Agee was the LT. So right now we have Keigan Daniels at LT ??? at LG Trevor Glover at C Cody Quarles at RG and Dalton Stogsdill at RT. If their practice jersey numbers are right. Right now I think Glover at Center is looking the best. Big kid with great blood lines. Him or Quarles

Ralph Salsbury was the LG and Taylor Agee was the LT. So right now we have Keigan Daniels at LT ??? at LG Trevor Glover at C Cody Quarles at RG and Dalton Stogsdill at RT. If their practice jersey numbers are right. Right now I think Glover at Center is looking the best. Big kid with great blood lines. Him or Quarles

Quarles is better suited at guard. He's quick and athletic. I don't know if Glover has played anything much besides center.

The 3 scrimmages are probably a better idea than 2 scrimmages and a jamboree. We'll see.

Listening party at Croz's ???  WINNER!!!  but you might have to send one of the boys to the roof with aluminum foil and some dynamite wire for better reception for those AM games!!  All jokes aside I hate you've been sidelined Croz but they say you can't keep a good man down and you'll be back on the sideline sooner than you think!  I hope your trips to Vandy are few, it's a jungle down there.  As for the Tigers,

I BELIEVE in the power of the BLUE and WHITE

Just got a call from a friend and Gville and Cascade starters went 3-3 But extra points were 3-1 in Gvilles favor. Gville got up early on Cascade 14-0. The first two drives. Then apparently Gville turned it over twice on their own 15 and Cascade scores 3 unanswered touchdowns. Then Gville regains composure and marches down the field again. Gville only connected on 1 pass and started at their own 20 every time. That's all I got. Maybe someone from Cascade can fill in the holes apparently 7 really showed out tonight

Gordonsville won't be as bad as people think. They have a good tradition and usually a lot of numbers. #7 might be the best RB in the state in class 1A. They are in the top 4 in the east. It's Coalfield and then three other teams. Gordonsville, SP and Greenback.

Agree 100 percent. However, Even though Coalfield has a load of seniors....I am stlll not sold on them that they could beat a SP or Gordonsville....Should be an interesting season coming up...goodluck to everyone and here is to a competitive injury free year for all the young men!

Agree 100 percent. However, Even though Coalfield has a load of seniors....I am stlll not sold on them that they could beat a SP or Gordonsville....Should be an interesting season coming up...goodluck to everyone and here is to a competitive injury free year for all the young men!

Coalfield's best two players are only Juniors, one being a UT commit and the other will likely play D1 ball. I was impressed with Coalfield last year, and they lost almost nothing. In my mind, the East will come down to Coalfield or SP.

Powerp, what kind of mess is this?  This Coalfield team has a boy that is going to play in the SEC and we dont even have a boy that made the best dozen in the area, much less play in the SEC.  It is not even started the season yet and you are already thinking our boys cant be beat by anyone.  I am going to have to slip pegleg some money I guess to do away with all your electronics.  You think im joking but im not.