1A- Nashville Christian

2A- Knoxville Grace

3A- CPA

4A- Pearl Cohn

5A- Henry County

6A- Maryville

DII A- ECS

DII AA- MBA

I question anyone who doesn't think Fulton will blow through 4A. The defending champions are 2x as good as they were last year and have not had a game within 50! They would be Pearl Cohn by 3TD's. 

Since you seem familiar with both Fulton and Webb, how bad do you think Fulton would beat Webb this year?

The past two years Webb has beaten Fulton in scrimmages. However, this Fulton team is head over heals better than the previous two. I would say Fulton is one of the best 5 Teams in the state all classifications.  

Webb is the best coached team in Knoxville with two 4-Star studs SEC ready right now. However, even Webb takes a backseat this year in Knoxville to Fulton as they have athletes at every position and one of the biggest lines in the State. Webb would keep it interesting the first half but Fulton would run away with it something like 31-14 in the second half.  

Of course I would be pulling for my Spartans but Fulton is THAT good. 

Rank the top 5 ....

The past two years Webb has beaten Fulton in scrimmages. However, this Fulton team is head over heals better than the previous two. I would say Fulton is one of the best 5 Teams in the state all classifications.

Webb is the best coached team in Knoxville with two 4-Star studs SEC ready right now. However, even Webb takes a backseat this year in Knoxville to Fulton as they have athletes at every position and one of the biggest lines in the State. Webb would keep it interesting the first half but Fulton would run away with it something like 31-14 in the second half.

Of course I would be pulling for my Spartans but Fulton is THAT good.

My top 5 in the State of Tennessee after looking at things would be:

1)Maryville

2)Oakland

3)Greeneville

4)Alcoa

5)South Pittsburg

You are so far off its not even funny. South Pittsburg isn't even a top 30 team, you must not know anything about strength of schedule and classifications. Alcoa is a top 15 team but defiantly not top 10. The only two teams on here that have any business being in the top 5 are Maryville and Oakland. Heres a much more realistic top 5. 

1. Ensworth

2. Maryville

3. MBA

4. Fulton

5. Brentwood Academy

-----

6. Oakland

Edited by Spartan4Life

You are so far off its not even funny. South Pittsburg isn't even a top 30 team, you must not know anything about strength of schedule and classifications. Alcoa is a top 15 team but defiantly not top 10. The only two teams on here that have any business being in the top 5 are Maryville and Oakland. Heres a much more realistic top 5. 

1. Ensworth

2. Maryville

3. MBA

4. Fulton

5. Brentwood Academy

-----

6. Oakland

I didn't include the privates but should have

That's a good list but I for one do not think fulton is a top 5 team in tn. ESP ahead of Oakland???? you are hallucinating again and your home city bias is killiing me. So fulton would be the 2nd best team in 6a, top in 5a and 3 in d2aa... am i reading this correctly ?

Just curious as to why - how you think a fulton team who's toughest game is against a team ranked 1500 nationally and 70 in the state of tn could be on that list. Do me some justice and tell me how fulton would stack up against BA or Oakland and beat both of those teams????

Cause I am still thinking mccallie would beat both Webb and Fulton .

1. Ensworth

2. Maryville

3. MBA

4. Fulton

5. Brentwood Academy

-----

6. Oakland

Edited by baylorbigdog1976

Mcallie was beat way worse by Baylor than Webb was, so I don't see how you can just assume they would beat Webb. How am I east tennessee bias when 4 of the 6 teams i listed are not from East Tennessee? haha ok man. Anyways you clearly have not seen Fulton play. There line is about as big as anyones and they have more athletes in the skill positions than any team i've seen this year. They can't help who they play, but if your going by the ranking of their opponents then you should also notice that on almost every Tennessee state ranking website Fulton is in the top 8 if not higher. I wish Fulton and Mcallie would play because I would bet every "Webb" dollar I have that Fulton would come out on top, no disrespect to Mcallie because they are a good team, but your really sleeping on Fulton sir. Please try to watch them play this year and you will see why they have blown out every single team they have played by an average of 40+ points. 

Edited by Spartan4Life

Okay you convinced me ...made me move fulton up to the number one team in tn.

If the 16 best teams lined up in this state no Matter the class fulton would maybe..... And I say that with reservation ... May make it into the second round .

I am not convinced they could beat any of the top 6 teams in 6 a or the top 3 in 5a or any down to mccallie in d2 aa.

That's 13 or 14 teams right there in my eye that are better than fulton.. When you get up to your top 5 I don't think the games are close. I don't care what cal prep says...

Mcallie was beat way worse by Baylor than Webb was, so I don't see how you can just assume they would beat Webb. How am I east tennessee bias when 4 of the 6 teams i listed are not from East Tennessee? haha ok man. Anyways you clearly have not seen Fulton play. There line is about as big as anyones and they have more athletes in the skill positions than any team i've seen this year. They can't help who they play, but if your going by the ranking of their opponents then you should also notice that on almost every Tennessee state ranking website Fulton is in the top 8 if not higher. I wish Fulton and Mcallie would play because I would bet every "Webb" dollar I have that Fulton would come out on top, no disrespect to Mcallie because they are a good team, but your really sleeping on Fulton sir. Please try to watch them play this year and you will see why they have blown out every single team they have played by an average of 40+ points.

Edited by baylorbigdog1976