• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

Welcome to CoachT.com Message Boards

Take part in our online community by signing up! Get in the game today! This message disappears when you sign in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AllRegion

2013 State Champion Predictions- All Classes

67 posts in this topic

1A South Pitt

2A Trousdale

3A Alcoa

4A Fulton

5A Henry County

6A Oakland

II-A Webb

II-AA Ensworth

Correct. Agree

1A- Nashville Christian

2A- Knoxville Grace

3A- CPA

4A- Pearl Cohn

5A- Henry County

6A- Maryville

DII A- ECS

DII AA- MBA

You have obviously not seen Oakland play.

35-10 Oakland over Maryville

I have seen both Oakland and Maryville play.

35-20 Maryville over Oakland

Have you seen the Rebels this year?

You have obviously not seen Oakland play.

35-10 Oakland over maryville

I have seen both Oakland and Maryville play.

35-20 Maryville over Oakland

Have you seen the Rebels this year?

I think both teams are pretty evenly matched this year...secondly, i'd be surprised if either team scored 35 against the other, both defenses are pretty darn good, but my gut tells me it is Oaklands year.

East Tennessee bring home 6 this year!

2A-Grace Christain

3A-Alcoa

4A-Fulton

5A-West (a little luck will be needed)

6A-Maryville

IIA-Webb

1A- Nashville Christian

2A- Knoxville Grace

3A- CPA

4A- Pearl Cohn

5A- Henry County

6A- Maryville

DII A- ECS

DII AA- MBA

I question anyone who doesn't think Fulton will blow through 4A. The defending champions are 2x as good as they were last year and have not had a game within 50! They would be Pearl Cohn by 3TD's. 

I question anyone who doesn't think Fulton will blow through 4A. The defending champions are 2x as good as they were last year and have not had a game within 50! They would be Pearl Cohn by 3TD's.

Since you seem familiar with both Fulton and Webb, how bad do you think Fulton would beat Webb this year?

Since you seem familiar with both Fulton and Webb, how bad do you think Fulton would beat Webb this year?

The past two years Webb has beaten Fulton in scrimmages. However, this Fulton team is head over heals better than the previous two. I would say Fulton is one of the best 5 Teams in the state all classifications.  

Webb is the best coached team in Knoxville with two 4-Star studs SEC ready right now. However, even Webb takes a backseat this year in Knoxville to Fulton as they have athletes at every position and one of the biggest lines in the State. Webb would keep it interesting the first half but Fulton would run away with it something like 31-14 in the second half.  

Of course I would be pulling for my Spartans but Fulton is THAT good. 

Rank the top 5 ....

The past two years Webb has beaten Fulton in scrimmages. However, this Fulton team is head over heals better than the previous two. I would say Fulton is one of the best 5 Teams in the state all classifications.

Webb is the best coached team in Knoxville with two 4-Star studs SEC ready right now. However, even Webb takes a backseat this year in Knoxville to Fulton as they have athletes at every position and one of the biggest lines in the State. Webb would keep it interesting the first half but Fulton would run away with it something like 31-14 in the second half.

Of course I would be pulling for my Spartans but Fulton is THAT good.