Home Schooled players have the ability to play with zoned sxhool

PHargis

Sorry in humble oppinion if you don't go to school there then you should not be allowed to play for a school.Putting on a jersey and playing involes more than showing up. Spirt and pride come from the total school experience. If you think your to good  to be educated by the school then you must be too good to play there as well. Check out the programs at the YMCA!! I kown what is said isn't popular but i beleive it's correct. Have a great day :angry:  :angry:

• 1 month later...

I have 2 thoughts on this.

1). I can relate to everything such as loyalty and suggest "homeschooled" children could /should start their own CLUB of sorts for each sport during school year and play with clubs during club season.

2). My personal experience with home schooled children is that the excellence and maturity would be an asset to any program. Studies prove home schooled kids rank higher in most categories.

I have 2 thoughts on this.

1). I can relate to everything such as loyalty and suggest "homeschooled" children could /should start their own CLUB of sorts for each sport during school year and play with clubs during club season.

2). My personal experience with home schooled children is that the excellence and maturity would be an asset to any program. Studies prove home schooled kids rank higher in most categories.

Schools have a population full of students possessing all the qualities you dicussed. tell them homeschooler to come on down and enjoy the total experince and maybe they could become valedictorian!!

• Upvote 1