AA contenders

knightsfan

Look, don't believe anything orcat says. Yes, CAK has alot of talent but not much coaching. Catholic is much better coached, so is Sullivan South and Sullivan East. CAK may not even make th state playoffs which is sad. They are loaded with talent but their coach doesn't get it. He is a nice person, but would be a better asst than head coach.

So does anybody know then if Page got lucky against CAK, or are they better, or about equal to each other as an OVERALL team (not just based on talent)? based on scores I have seen and from what I have heard about CAK, they seem to be an inconsistent team this year. That is just an opinion based on my observations so far..

Edited by knightsfan

I have seen Page play recently.  They are not as strong as they have been, but they still have several good players.  Since they lost some good hitters and leaders from last year's team, they are trying to have their all-district all-region setter from last year hit from the outside some.  She is 5'11", and they need her hitting.  They have some 6 footers in the middle who are getting better. I would expect them to come on stronger as the season progresses.  

Would love to know the final results in BIVT. In gold play Sullivan south list to ravenwood in the quarterfinals. Ravenwood was to play blessed trinity of Georgia in semifinals. Looks like it was Brentwood (beat Hume fogg I think) in other semis against Houston or another team I didn't know.