East ridge vs Hixson

Erman23

I was shocked as we'll with the Loudon loss. Was afraid it was a trap game with them being 0-5 and it seemed as much. I also heard rumor that Loudon got 5-6 guys back that hadn't played so maybe that effected it but either way ER wasn't ready for the Loudon game. I doubt they are overlooking Hixson this week as they may have. As a fan I hope they are more prepared mentally and physically than last week. That was hard to watch from the stands! Pioneer for life! Bring it this week ER and shock everyone again like y'all did with the Polk win! I'm picking ER by 4!

I respect your pic pounder1. But not your comment. I been saying that since 2001 when I went to ER buddy. Here is one for ya I noticed ER players and coaches created #BTM Bigger Than Me. That is the direction the program at ER. Change doesn't happen overnight but I sense good things for the program as long as they respond to last weeks good old fashioned butt kicking the right way with a District win over a solid Hixson team! Staying with ER by 4. #BTM #PFL #BTB

hey pounder1 i am saying east ridge wins this game by three...if i am wrong i will be the first one to admit it to you..good luck to both teams tonight...pounder1 i will be at your game tonight to watch the ram train roll

We welcome u to Central Memorial Stadium and Etter Farmer field. Are you saying that ER will win by 3 td's? If you are  I want to lay a bet with u. By the way Hixson by 3 or more TD's. Watch the Pounders for the upset. Central wins . Tyner and there few fans go home asking "what Happened ? They got beat by the Pounders. PFL