"Work Study" Programs in D1

BlahBlah1

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am with you!  Force all private schools into D2 & then they will leave the TSSAA and form their own association which in turn will allow them to establish the rules for the new association.  My question is if this happens will the TSSAA layoff some employees at that point and time to save some of our tax dollars?  The TSSAA would have less schools to monitor so they should need less employees.

Fine by me...form your own association, write your own rulebook, name yourself grand high lord and master football fairy for all I care. There are advantages held by one faction over another...you wouldn't be missed.

wouldn't work either, offers the same ability to lie.....rule needs to be any school who charges tuition...whether they give aid or not.

and open zoned schools , need to be banned from letting the out of zoners to participate in sports...

and the TSSAA needs to spend some of that fortune we're paying them to police it very closely.... :popcorneater:

or something like that

Slim are there any other high schools in TC?

I have never minded playing the privates in district 10a.  Sometimes they were good sometimes they werent.  Just like the rest of us.  But that has changed since the school to my east has discovered the benefits of work study.  From what i hear, and i got kin folk at the school, The man hours they are logging  in the "work study" program would put some small factories to shame.  this type of abuse can only last so long, eventually someone doesnt get the playing time they want and they squeal, or the full payers get tired of watching the freeloaders play while they tote the note.  It always ends bad. Dont forget the elementary and middle schoolers can go free with no work study and no penalty from TSSAA.  This is way to hook them early