• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

Welcome to CoachT.com Message Boards

Take part in our online community by signing up! Get in the game today! This message disappears when you sign in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
wildcat89

Riverside vs Collinwood

42 posts in this topic

Yes, Riverside did have a kid ejected last week . The starting Qb will likely play some. With this game not having any real implications on Riverside's season I don't think they will risk much injury to starters with the big district game next week against TCA. Best wishes to all for an injury free game. Go Panthers. This game is at Riverside.

DCR, we don't normally give out scouting information on our team to other teams on CoachT. Just so you know.........................

I would like to see Cwood turn things around this week. I know y'all can play better than y'all have been playing. With Cwoods line healthy and Montgomery at qb there's no reason to play bad. The playing jv and having backs hurt is just an excuse, y'all still got plenty left to compete. It starts with the line and y'all got a pretty good one. If the holes are created anybody can run for decent yards. Now pull it together and go out and play tomorrow night like you can and end this season on a good note!

Sorry to say but if Riverside plays their starters for half the game it won't be close at all!  Riverside 35 Cwood 20  because Cwood scores late!

DCR, we don't normally give out scouting information on our team to other teams on CoachT. Just so you know.........................

Riverside needs to click on all cylinders tonight & play the brand of football they have been displaying all year.  I don't see that not happening no matter who plays & who doesn't.  This bunch has shown they will play as a team & good things are happening because of it.  Riverside 42 - 10

Riverside wins big! They will call off the horses early or they would top the 71 points put up on McNairy a few weeks ago! Riverside will not be at full steam with some players resting so this could be close or even an upset, not!