Blackman vs Bowling Green

erikays2

Any time, any schools from two different states play, the zebras need to be from a THIRD state. Until then you will always have folks claiming the game was rigged.

WELL this had been fun reading and hearing claims from both teams

BUT I am sorry after seeing this video I am with BHS as the refs are HOMERS

1. In the hit out of bounds take your pick - he was hit 2 times out of bounds by 2 different BGHS players

2. BHS flagged for bumping the ref / WTF call is that!

https://www.youtube.com/embed/yKPK2JALMn4

1. In the hit out of bounds take your pick - he was hit 2 times out of bounds by 2 different BGHS players

2. BHS flagged for bumping the ref / WTF call is that!https://www.youtube.com/embed/yKPK2JALMn4

Not only hit, but the 2nd one pulls him down. Perfectly obvious that the white hat was too involved in that game. Has anybody EVER seen a white hat official sprint over to the sideline on a play like that.

"Bumping" the ref?!?!?!? are you kidding me. I'm glad there is video evidence of this mess. That kid is about as good of a kid you will ever see. He doesn't say much to anybody under usual circumstances, much less something disrespectful to an official.

Football7272, what say you? This was Blackman driving, up 19-13. Go up 2 scores, game is likely over. Refs couldn't handle that. Please defend that. You point to that last drive and the refs actually not calling anything. Defend that drive. I honestly believe if that 4th down pass would have fallen incomplete, they would have "found" some pass interference somewhere.

2. BHS flagged for bumping the ref / WTF call is that!

https://www.youtube.com/embed/yKPK2JALMn4

After seeing the clip, I agree with you.

My earlier comment was more for FUTURE games. Especially if they come south. This way when they get their tails handed to them, THEY cannot complain we had home cooking.

R'dale experienced this when we beat Worthington-Kilburn in Ohio. Maybe neutral refs need to be included in EVERY contract.

Not only hit, but the 2nd one pulls him down. Perfectly obvious that the white hat was too involved in that game. Has anybody EVER seen a white hat official sprint over to the sideline on a play like that.

"Bumping" the ref?!?!?!? are you kidding me. I'm glad there is video evidence of this mess. That kid is about as good of a kid you will ever see. He doesn't say much to anybody under usual circumstances, much less something disrespectful to an official.

Football7272, what say you? This was Blackman driving, up 19-13. Go up 2 scores, game is likely over. Refs couldn't handle that. Please defend that. You point to that last drive and the refs actually not calling anything. Defend that drive. I honestly believe if that 4th down pass would have fallen incomplete, they would have "found" some pass interference somewhere.

Too true on hit our of bounds , I mean miss the 1st one ok but in the 2nd one the kid gets mugged at least 5-7 yds our if bounds and how long after you see ref stop the play?

For the bumping official the only thing I can see is the ref should have said excuse me -

Maybe thing that I might say is the BHS said something I don't know BUT highly doubt if

I now know why Kentuckey football is so horrible! The stadium is a rat hole, you coaches were rats and your football team talking trash to the cheerleaders after the game shows how ya'll feel about you women. The people behind our bench were classless and were only there for one reason and it wasn't the view. The whole experience reminded me of watching the movie "the longest yard" and I know who the prisoners were. I wondered why are all these people behind us, heck the view was terrible and why the chains between the field and the track and now I know. You want to talk about classless crawl off your sister and look in the mirror that is if there's one still in the trailer that aint broke. And what's up with the Purples, why not the grapes, or the reds or better yet the "yeller bellies".  I hope yall don't come down next year cause it would take two years to get rid of the smell! :popcorneater:

Hey Stork, when are you going to upload the entire video. I know a lot of us would love to see it.

Just want to say thanks to everybody that supports us....we do it for Kids 1st and you the fan come 2nd....its a lot of work...but I appreciate all the Kudos...filmed over 700 games at all levels....only one left is NFL...Judy did a great job on this game...she ran the upper copy...its 1080 HD now...you should see it clear

Edited by StorkMontgomery

Just want to say thanks to everybody that supports us....we do it for Kids 1st and you the fan come 2nd....its a lot of work...but I appreciate all the Kudos...filmed over 700 games at all levels....only one left is NFL...Judy did a great job on this game...she ran the upper copy...its 1080 HD now...you should see it clear

You're the man, Stork. appreciate it! I probably don't need to watch it, because it will just make me mad....but it's like a car wreck, you have to look.

Edited by blazeburnin