Blackman vs Bowling Green

erikays2

You guts do a great job with the video! It's a blessing to have them!!

Can anyone tell me what happened on the play that began at 10:30 into the upper view clip video?

It "appears", they flagged #40 because #70 was holding onto his foot and #40 didn't lean over and say "may i have my foot back please" and just pulled it away. Flag flies....then somebody probably said something in reaction to the flag and out comes #2.

Do officials normally carry 2 flags?

I want to know what happened to draw the flag on their touchdown, and love the "no call" on the play at 11:15 where they are shoving #2's head in the dirt with a ref standing right there...oh yeah, they were driving to score, I forgot.

Edited by blazeburnin

Wow , Film don't lie . Before the TSSAA suspends any player from this game because of ejections they should have to see this Film . Are there any players actually facing Suspension for this travesty ? 

I hope we never go back to KY , my Sophomore year we went to Middlesboro and all I remember Is having to make a run to our Buses and having to put our helmets on as the locals threw Beer Bottles at our buses . 

Wow , Film don't lie . Before the TSSAA suspends any player from this game because of ejections they should have to see this Film . Are there any players actually facing Suspension for this travesty ? 

I hope we never go back to KY , my Sophomore year we went to Middlesboro and all I remember Is having to make a run to our Buses and having to put our helmets on as the locals threw Beer Bottles at our buses .

I am wondering the same thing. #40 would be the one I could tell. He got the one for taking his foot back and the other for "viciously" and obviously intentionally running over the ref!!!! If TSSAA suspends him, we should storm the gates with torches and pitchforks.

Wow! The video shows a good bit. Just never know what is said on the field. I would expect flags to go both ways or not at all in many cases and should be more balanced. Logical thinking would have refs address both coaches on field and have them address their teams on the sideline as it began to get out of hand.

You would think, but it was just the opposite. The refs were "addressed" by the BG coach at halftime ranting and cussing like a crazy person.

I just watched this and literally laughed my tail off. Now the late hit out of bounds I don't think was malicious in nature but it still has to be called. Period. The bumping the ref penalty is the most ridiculous thing I have ever witnessed at a high school football game...I truly hope that the TSSAA grows a set and reviews this film.

I just watched this and literally laughed my tail off. Now the late hit out of bounds I don't think was malicious in nature but it still has to be called. Period. The bumping the ref penalty is the most ridiculous thing I have ever witnessed at a high school football game...I truly hope that the TSSAA grows a set and reviews this film.

I don't believe the TSSAA will take time or review the evidence.

Disgraceful.

It may well have been disgraceful. There were missed calls and just plain bad calls, but why does everyone blame the football team? They have nothing, I repeat nothing to do with the refs. They played a very good game and won. I saw nothing that our players did to warrant all this criticism. Blame the refs all you want, but don't lay the blame on our football team. They were just doing what football players do and doing it rather well, I might add. It sounds like we might be heading into deliverance country the way you grown men are talking. How about we let the boys decide it on the field, just like they did this year. Ultimately, your coach is to blame, for letting it get out of hand. He can't control his team and he made some very bad calls in this one. Maybe you just figured out why you lost to Oakland. What was the excuse for that game?

It may well have been disgraceful. There were missed calls and just plain bad calls, but why does everyone blame the football team? They have nothing, I repeat nothing to do with the refs. They played a very good game and won. I saw nothing that our players did to warrant all this criticism. Blame the refs all you want, but don't lay the blame on our football team. They were just doing what football players do and doing it rather well, I might add. It sounds like we might be heading into deliverance country the way you grown men are talking. How about we let the boys decide it on the field, just like they did this year. Ultimately, your coach is to blame, for letting it get out of hand. He can't control his team and he made some very bad calls in this one. Maybe you just figured out why you lost to Oakland. What was the excuse for that game?

We left Deliverance Country Friday Night about 10:00, before you Hillbilly's got your second wind! :popcorneater: