UNION CITY GOLDEN TORNADOS

JDOGG80

Cope,GC outplayed us tonight.We played down to the level of competition. Then before you know it,your in for a fight.Those are the shots we normally get,just wasn't falling tonight.I didnt see anybody shooting us out the game nor did I see any selfishness.The ball was moved to the open guy,just shots didnt fall.If shots dont fall on the offensive end,still got to get down and guard on the defensive end.Just one of those nights,but we got the W.It dont matter how much you win by,as long as you win.You have to give Gibson Co credit,they played better than we did.Im not worried about us because we a be ready to play.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw horrible shot selection and not getting on the shooter..If your leading scorer only gets 3 shots off in the second half that means NOBODY is even looking at him with very limited touches..If you didn't see that then you need to go back and look at the tape..And your right...Gibson out played them in some areas but thats no excuse not to get the ball to your scorer when u on the ropes..When you gotta kid shooting 80 percent from the field for the year that means get him some touches.

People can't see what they don't won't to see..If im wrong about this I guess most of the Union City fans are wrong also because people talk..If im wrong about the 80 percent thats what the late John Rogers had on his stats before he passed away. .Im not meaning to upset anyone by posting all this but facts are facts..If Sisco don't get it back to where it should be it means bad trouble for the Tornadoes.

Cope,you must mean 80 percent from the free throw line,you cant mean from the field.We seem not to enthusiastic about playing tonight. The only one that had any type of energy tonight was Simpson.Simpson made the plays down the stretch so I guess they rode him tonight.Some nights its going to be Malik,some nights Deberry, some nights Simpson,and some nights all 3 of them.I got confidence in us to get pass that regional semifinal game this year. Guys know whats at stake when the tournaments roll around.We good.

Well Chipper if its possible u need to go back and look at the big 3s stats..Look at how many shots have been taken and made by all 3 and ill promise you Malik has the best percentage of the whole team but he can't touch it unless it gets thrown to him in the post..They don't have him in the 2 hole or point so how do u get the ball..He had 10 quick points last night..then he took 2 more shots before half..then he shot 3 more times in the second half and made 1..hit one free throw..so their is your 13 points..and your telling me you didn't see selfish play?..lol..Man we trying to get to the glass house and we can't make it not getting him the ball..THATS FACTS..But now UC might make it to the regional finals since Ingram..Hawks and McManus are in bad trouble and suspended and probly off the team..thats a sad deal and I hate that for them kids..But anyway..I see what u saying that some nights we led by different guys but that's no excuse not getting your leading scorer the ball..like I said. .you can't see what you don't want to see.

Donte Simpson 3 times, Quentrel Polk 1 time,Marcus Deberry 11 times Malik Stockdale 12 times.Simpson average 13 pts a game,Deberry 16.2,and Stockdale 16.4.Each one can score.Just a bad game.I know Malik has the highest field goal percentage but not 80%. Malik is consistant because he can post,hit the midrange,and shoot the 3. All 3 of them can.I dont worry about the offense because we got 3 guys that can score.I just worry about our defense.We cant guard.We got to take it personal to guard and get a killer instinct to us.Unfortunately our best 2 defenders left.Like I said,if we lose it will be because of defense,not offense.

You woulda lost!..Good thing you wasn't coaching I guess..How do you take Stockdale out of the line up when he is the teams best rebounder..teams best scorer..and teams best passer and the smartest player on the floor..and your best shooter percentage wise..Why do you think Shane has got him inbounding the ball??..lol...I dunno man but ok.

I guess I wouldve lost because they wouldve been sitting by me.I think I wouldve got my point across.They would be ready to play next game.Sometimes you have to take a loss to make a point.They wasnt out there playing hard.So sit by me and watch from the bench and they wouldnt be over there pouting. They be over there cheering for the guys on the bench.

Donte Simpson 3 times, Quentrel Polk 1 time,Marcus Deberry 11 times Malik Stockdale 12 times.Simpson average 13 pts a game,Deberry 16.2,and Stockdale 16.4.Each one can score.Just a bad game.I know Malik has the highest field goal percentage but not 80%. Malik is consistant because he can post,hit the midrange,and shoot the 3. All 3 of them can.I dont worry about the offense because we got 3 guys that can score.I just worry about our defense.We cant guard.We got to take it personal to guard and get a killer instinct to us.Unfortunately our best 2 defenders left.Like I said,if we lose it will be because of defense,not offense.

Wait. Who left the team?