UNION CITY GOLDEN TORNADOS

JDOGG80

I guess I wouldve lost because they wouldve been sitting by me.I think I wouldve got my point across.They would be ready to play next game.Sometimes you have to take a loss to make a point.They wasnt out there playing hard.So sit by me and watch from the bench and they wouldnt be over there pouting. They be over there cheering for the guys on the bench.

.I see your point but I gotta disagree because it was a district game and would be way to risky. .If you go to Humboldt and win you could still get a one seed..But the way they playing it will be a long shot.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Cope,Im predicting that UC will get to the Regional semifinals. Depending on who we draw that game,I cant say right now if we will get pass that game.I have to see how the District Tournament turn out to make a prediction beyond the Regional semifinals.With the players out from SF,we should play Humboldt in the District Championship and avoid them until the Regional Championship. South Fulton has to get past Gibson Co first without those players.I really dont wont to play SF in their gym in the Regional semis because they are tough at home.Humboldt has our number the last 3 games and seem to intimidate us.UC is not mentally tough and I think that might come back to hurt us and our inabilty to defend good teams hurt also.We are just too nice on the court. I heard Wichita St. motto the other day that we need to adopt,Play Angry.We have a team that can get to State,but we need to play hard the whole 32 minutes on offense and defense.Hustle,get 50-50 balls,diving on the court,sprinting from offense to defense,sprinting from defense to offense,getting after folks on defense.I dont think that offense will be a problem for us.I think that we should use our Matchup Zone more against SF and Humboldt.I think 1 District 14A team should make it to State,Mitchell will be the other.Middleton or BTW will be the traveling team.Nobody going to Mitchell and win plus the Regionals will be at Mitchell,so I see them hosting Sub State.Mitchell beat BTW 51-32 in the City Championship and beat South Side in the Penny Hardaway Hoopfest by 1.They are playing good now.We need to take it one game at a time and each game,each person need to leave it all on the court.