• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

Sign in to follow this  
JDOGG80

UNION CITY GOLDEN TORNADOS

copenoc    2

Hey Chipper I got one question for you and I want you to answer it truthfully. .You say we led in scoring by 3 different guys on different nights..Who has led this team in scoring the most this year??..Now im done talking.

Donte Simpson 3 times, Quentrel Polk 1 time,Marcus Deberry 11 times Malik Stockdale 12 times.Simpson average 13 pts a game,Deberry 16.2,and Stockdale 16.4.Each one can score.Just a bad game.I know Malik has the highest field goal percentage but not 80%. Malik is consistant because he can post,hit the midrange,and shoot the 3. All 3 of them can.I dont worry about the offense because we got 3 guys that can score.I just worry about our defense.We cant guard.We got to take it personal to guard and get a killer instinct to us.Unfortunately our best 2 defenders left.Like I said,if we lose it will be because of defense,not offense.

We won the game,thats all that matters and from the way the rest of the team was playing,Donte Simpson was the right one taking the shots against Gibson Co.I wouldve played Simpson,Polk, Bumpus,Fred,and Sisco down the stretch,since the rest of them didnt want to play.

copenoc    2

You woulda lost!..Good thing you wasn't coaching I guess..How do you take Stockdale out of the line up when he is the teams best rebounder..teams best scorer..and teams best passer and the smartest player on the floor..and your best shooter percentage wise..Why do you think Shane has got him inbounding the ball??..lol...I dunno man but ok.

I guess I wouldve lost because they wouldve been sitting by me.I think I wouldve got my point across.They would be ready to play next game.Sometimes you have to take a loss to make a point.They wasnt out there playing hard.So sit by me and watch from the bench and they wouldnt be over there pouting. They be over there cheering for the guys on the bench.

JDOGG80    1

Donte Simpson 3 times, Quentrel Polk 1 time,Marcus Deberry 11 times Malik Stockdale 12 times.Simpson average 13 pts a game,Deberry 16.2,and Stockdale 16.4.Each one can score.Just a bad game.I know Malik has the highest field goal percentage but not 80%. Malik is consistant because he can post,hit the midrange,and shoot the 3. All 3 of them can.I dont worry about the offense because we got 3 guys that can score.I just worry about our defense.We cant guard.We got to take it personal to guard and get a killer instinct to us.Unfortunately our best 2 defenders left.Like I said,if we lose it will be because of defense,not offense.

Wait. Who left the team?

copenoc    2

I guess I wouldve lost because they wouldve been sitting by me.I think I wouldve got my point across.They would be ready to play next game.Sometimes you have to take a loss to make a point.They wasnt out there playing hard.So sit by me and watch from the bench and they wouldnt be over there pouting. They be over there cheering for the guys on the bench.

.I see your point but I gotta disagree because it was a district game and would be way to risky. .If you go to Humboldt and win you could still get a one seed..But the way they playing it will be a long shot.