Coaching Changes

orcat

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recent Posts

• McKenzie had no trouble with Huntingdon.  
    • Has BA landed any cornfed cowboys to block up front?
    • Yea I agree I will say tho I was a big “ v “ fan if an  opening ever did happen I think it would’ve been good to see him have a shot coming from a power house like Oakland. I’m sure he’s learned a lot from Kevin.  I bet he would bring a really good offense scheme IMO But after all this I just dunno anymore.  Whatever happens with the rumors an such if it did come to and opening I think this messes it all up.  The board members dreams are slowly slipping away now. I haven’t lived there for awhile I just hear what I hear, but my question is would there be any good potential candidates?? That’s why I don’t understand why people want b s out so bad who else could do any better ?? IMO there’s nothing attractive about it? As I stated earlier I went to the last game last year and taking a leak in a porta Potty is pretty sad and still nothing being done they say .. 
    • I have a sophomore that can do 177 (preferred) or 192. Sent you an email.
    • speaking of board members how can a man get arrested 12 days ago and still be head coaching a team in TC school system? looks like your right about the tc board members. I bet it would be different if they had a kid on the team