Lewis County @ CPA

coachrus

According to CoachT's Strength of Schedule + Success rankings, Lewis County is the favorite in this game:

Lewis County = 1.457

CPA = 1.424

In fact, according to this ranking, Lewis County is the favorite to win the Gold Ball since:

Upperman = 1.414

Alcoa = 1.390

I'm looking forward to seeing how CPA and Alcoa respond to being the underdogs this week.

Edited by coachrus

According to CoachT's Strength of Schedule + Success rankings, Lewis County is the favorite in this game:

Lewis County = 1.457

CPA = 1.424

In fact, according to this ranking, Lewis County is the favorite to win the Gold Ball since:

Upperman = 1.414

Alcoa = 1.390

I'm looking forward to seeing how CPA and Alcoa respond to being the underdogs this week.

COME ON MAN!  Everybody is picking CPA and Alcoa! Lewis Co is the underdog and we like it!

Ok then! I will see your data and raise you the AP Poll! CPA is ranked #1 

LOL. I'm not sure either one of us will win this debate. Any team that is 13-0 doesn't really think they are the underdog. 

I am really looking forward to Friday night. You always want to play the best and Lewis County has proven they are the best ( I really do believe you have D-1 caliber players after all :) ).

Surely you will be there with half of the County? 

Oh, come on. What do a bunch of cranky old sports writers from East Tn and West Tn really know?

Ok then! Let's put it this way, CPA has all the D-1 talent and coaches and Lewis Co just has a bunch of country boys playing football with back woods Football coaches! Wonder who the real underdog is???

Oh, come on. What do a bunch of cranky old sports writers from East Tn and West Tn really know?

You might be surprised! I do believe we have a couple guys who could actually make an impact on D-1. But I think you guys might have more than a couple. We will cartainly see. I'll be there and I'm sure we'll travel well. Edited by LewisCoPanthers

LOL. I'm not sure either one of us will win this debate. Any team that is 13-0 doesn't really think they are the underdog. 

I am really looking forward to Friday night. You always want to play the best and Lewis County has proven they are the best ( I really do believe you have D-1 caliber players after all :) ).

Surely you will be there with half of the County? 

We are trying to come up with enough horses and buggies to get our fans to the game.Since its Thanksgiving week, I don't know if we're going to have enough horses!

Edited by alltime

We are trying to come up with enough horses and buggies to get our fans to the game.Since its Thanksgiving week, I don't know if we're going to have enough horses!

My parents are taking the lantern AND the buggy to my grandparent's, for Thanksgiving, and I'm not a big fan of walking in the dark. Hopefully they make it back by Friday morning, bc it's certainly gunna be a long walk to CPA barefooted in the cold. Edited by LewisCoPanthers