Lewis County @ CPA

coachrus

My parents are taking the lantern AND the buggy to my grandparent's, for Thanksgiving, and I'm not a big fan of walking in the dark. Hopefully they make it back by Friday morning, bc it's certainly gunna be a long walk to CPA barefooted in the cold.

My uncle has a few donkeys that he might let me use and your more than welcome to ride with me!

I got a feeling that half of Centerville, East, and Fairview will be there too. LC, you need the perfect game! Go Panthers!

Yea, your right jacket. The good thing is we hadn't played a perfect game all yr so I know we got it in us to do so and after playing so bad in the 1st half the past Friday I think our boys know that they got to go all out for 48 min's this game! 

Saw the video today of the halfback pass to beat Westview. Auburn doesn't have anything on LC. That was an amazing play! I just hope lightning doesn't strike twice. Friday can't get here soon enough. Go Lions!

The Auburn guy didn't even see the ball till the last sec, the Lewis Co WR just out jumped the Westview DB and tapped it backwards to himself.Plus the Auburn play was on 4th and 23, the Lewis Co play was on 3rd down with right at 2 min's left, even that didn't work out we still had a chance to win the game or tie it with a Field goal

Edited by alltime

I agree with you. That's why I said Auburn doesn't have anything on LC.

The LC catch was a better play and with 3 guys on him.

I just hope our guys knock it down in the same situation.

See you Friday. Hope you have a safe trip over and a good visit to the Den.

I sure wished they would move the game because I noticed that THE DEN doesn't have much seating on the visitors side, any chance they could bring some more bleachers to the visitors side this week?