Lewis County @ CPA

coachrus

You might be surprised! I do believe we have a couple guys who could actually make an impact on D-1. But I think you guys might have more than a couple. We will cartainly see. I'll be there and I'm sure we'll travel well.

And you also might be surprised that CPA actually has some really back woods coaches of their own.

My parents are taking the lantern AND the buggy to my grandparent's, for Thanksgiving, and I'm not a big fan of walking in the dark. Hopefully they make it back by Friday morning, bc it's certainly gunna be a long walk to CPA barefooted in the cold.

My uncle has a few donkeys that he might let me use and your more than welcome to ride with me!

Don't mind the mules, boys, just load the wagon!

I would bet the CPA coaches hunt and fish as much or more than LC. We're more like LC than you guys think.

We hosted 6A Brentwood in week 0. We somehow fit them all in....but it was standing room only along the fence. You're welcome to sit with us on our side if you cant find a seat. We cheer but we don't bite.

We sat with Cheatham County on their side last year. It was cozy. See you Friday.

I would bet the CPA coaches hunt and fish as much or more than LC. We're more like LC than you guys think.

We hosted 6A Brentwood in week 0. We somehow fit them all in....but it was standing room only along the fence. You're welcome to sit with us on our side if you cant find a seat. We cheer but we don't bite.

We sat with Cheatham County on their side last year. It was cozy. See you Friday.

Thanks my friend but I never sit at our games and by the way our coaches don't have time to hunt, they have to put work in at the field house! Don't take this the wrong way my friend but there is a lot of difference between Lewis Co and CPA but I'm not going to go there this week so it's just best we leave that alone for now.

Edited by alltime

Coach you seem like a good guy and I respect how you support your team. You probably have said nothing that I wouldn't have said if I was in your situation. I don't resent or begrudge anyone who sends their children to any private school. Hearing that LC must have D1 players (like CPA) since we have won all our games is flattering. And the fact that CPA enjoys playing rual schools to expose their players to different environment is understandable. There is no punch line in my comment just a statement. We are all the same because we are Gods children, but our school, athletes, and bow we come to be are not the same. Unless you have experienced some of the things that we experience within our County daily I would not hold anyone accountable for understanding. We have about 27% poverty and 70% free and reduce lunch. We do work hard and we have as fine of young men as their are. I would hold them up to anyone's. Our kids are tough and will fight until the end and that is my only prediction for the game.

Coach you seem like a good guy and I respect how you support your team. You probably have said nothing that I wouldn't have said if I was in your situation. I don't resent or begrudge anyone who sends their children to any private school. Hearing that LC must have D1 players (like CPA) since we have won all our games is flattering. And the fact that CPA enjoys playing rual schools to expose their players to different environment is understandable. There is no punch line in my comment just a statement. We are all the same because we are Gods children, but our school, athletes, and bow we come to be are not the same. Unless you have experienced some of the things that we experience within our County daily I would not hold anyone accountable for understanding. We have about 27% poverty and 70% free and reduce lunch. We do work hard and we have as fine of young men as their are. I would hold them up to anyone's. Our kids are tough and will fight until the end and that is my only prediction for the game.

+1

That's a good statement! Completely didn't world down here then from up there. Wouldn't trade it for the world! Panther Pride!